Saddest thing you'll see today

saddest thing you'll see today
man he old.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/patrick-stewart-pizza-first-slice-interview.html
huffingtonpost.com/engy-abdelkader/ordinary-muslims-doing-extraordinary-things_b_1655479.html
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/14173869.IN_PICTURES__35_great_things_British_Muslims_did_in_2015/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/18/muslims-donate-10-tonnes-food-charity-drive-homeless-christmas/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Stewart#Personal_life
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd still let him top me, Patrick Stewart is bae af

>Pizza
>Knife and Fork

FIRE PHOTON TORPEDOES

Belay that order number one!

For now, we sit...and observe

Reminder he dabbled in Bryan Singer's underage brothel.

who in the what now?

Sir Patrick Stewart is seventy six years old, and has been in the entertainment business for sixty years.
Pretty sure he's allowed to be an old man at this point in his life.

And gay to boot, imagine the stress of show-business and also growing up in a time where people can just call you a fag and beat you up.

fuck that cunt and her friend
i bet that dude's cool

oh that hurts

stop posting this :(

he's not gay.

>eating alone in a réstaurante
what a looser

of course nobody gives a shit that chang in the top left is doing the exact same fucking thing

dinner with oldfuck tonight :/ he made ONLY 12 burgers for me to binge on because I have bulimia and I'm the only one who showed up because then I can go post about it for the whole world to see and that makes me look like a good person and get validation from others.

wait... is that ... CUNT in the foreground smirking like she's mocking him?

lel she is actually backtracking on this post and telling people to stop harassing her relatives

>mfw his other Grandkids unironically got death threats because of this

Is she laughing?
At the old man dining with a picture of his dead wife?

Yeh because I'm really going to be posing it here and not on twitter

>posting some casual passive aggressiveness to my social sphere on twitter
>suddenly it gets millions of views and a radical audience
>how did she not see this coming?

You absolutely cannot tell if she's laughing. I doubt she is, she's just slathered in makeup.

Yeah but I doubt he's eating with a picture of his dead wife of 40 years on the table.

*dead threads

Mind your own business. And get a job! Fucking millennials.

>In-n-Out
>restaurant

hmm, is she, dare I say, Muslim?

not that it matters, as such conduct is universally condemnable, but hating her while knowing she is muslim would sort of dignify my disgust towards her and almost turn it into a positinve uplifting feeling. any confirmation welcome.

>I want to bend reality so it fits my worldview
Wow it's almost as if /pol/ do the same mental gymnastics as SJWs.

probably because she only had like 100 followers not expecting a meme

oh, settle down user, I already acknowledged that even if she were Muslim, her conduct wouldn't be a Muslim problem.

I just dislike muslims most out of all Abrahamic theologies and her features are consistent with south Asian muslims, so wanted to feel even better about hating her. It would be like an added bonus

she just looks like a generic made-up slag to me

ahahahahha, just did a reverse search. turns out she is muslim. Feels good.

indeed, but happens to be a muslim generic made-up slag.

Yeah I'm sure she's extremely pious.

>muh pol boogeyman
obsessed.

You can't blame me for making that assumption when someone is trying to find a reason to hate muslims on Veeky Forums.

Is he gay ?

nah just a nice guy

>needing a reason to hate muslims
Do you need a reason to hate nazis or stalinists? Stop apologizing for adherents to retarded and murderous ideologies

t. Veeky Forums

I don't like islam but that doesn't mean all muslims adhere to a retarded and murderous ideology. Shitloads of muslims are non-practicing and are only muslim by birth/association.

k3k
>8958362
would prepare salad and meat the day after for old fuck. ;_;

except he has his pillow waifu with him

Then why do they cling to islam? One would argue that they then are not truly muslim and should stop regarding themselves as such; they can participate in Arabic culture without being muslim. If they insist on labeling themselves as muslim then one must assume they hold the same murderous beliefs and subscribe to the same heinous ideology, even if they deny it, because why would they otherwise not simply drop the label.

You're not as smart as you think you are.

>because why would they otherwise not simply drop the label.
Because their family would be either disappointed or angry (because lots of muslims are crazy). It's often easier to just keep calling yourself muslim.

For example I have a mate, he's from a muslim family but not a muslim anymore but he hasn't told his family that, because both of his older brothers told their parents and they were incredibly disappointed and afraid that they're going to hell. So my friend just doesn't talk about it at all, but doesn't say he's not a muslim to his parents, because he doesn't want them worrying and thinking he's going to go to hell. He says he thinks they know, but they just won't ask him about it as they don't want to know really.

also this

oh no :(

He's always eaten it that way.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/patrick-stewart-pizza-first-slice-interview.html

not the guy you're replying to, but riddle me this. I too have muslim buddies and muslima fuck buddies and they're what people call moderates, or what others would deem infidels. Anyways, ask all these moderates if they would bring up their children as muslims and how they would feel towards an alternative upbringing where their adherence to Islam would be a result of their own philosophy and contextualisation of the religion. You'd be surprised how all these ''''''moderates''''' react to the thought of not indoctrinating a child and a secular upbringing. They end up being the same people who perpetuate the very same communities that ostracise ''unproper'' muslims.

>Because their family would be either disappointed or angry (because lots of muslims are crazy). It's often easier to just keep calling yourself muslim.

this alone sort of says a lot

do you guys want to talk about food and or cooking instead here

No I know I've noticed a similar thing. I think it's just what happens when you're indoctrinated from birth. But as parents get less strict on islam (which they mostly would be, despite saying they'll still bring them up islamic) the children will naturally tend to being less religious.

I think it's just a sort of
>this is how I was brought up and it was pretty good and I don't know any other way so I'll do it the same

yep fine by me, I don't usually talk politics on the internet tbph

the last one was sarcastic, I'm saying she actually couldn't have seen it coming.

And plenty of people are Christian in name only, yet have their children baptized, send them to first communion, confirmation etc.
Sure that doesn't involve chopping off part of your genitals, but whatever.

He's a knight, he gets a pass.

Then again, Elton John is also a knight...so...

>I don't like islam
Back to you massive faggot

I don't like a lot of religions though, in a leftie secular sense.

So he gets ass?

All good things must end, user.

>>I don't like islam
>Back to you massive faggot

I don't like racism, bigotry, & misogyny. Traits Islamists are famous for.

What is this /pol/ you speak of? Seems like a good place.

I don't get this.

You 'Mericans pretend you want fairness, equality, no more racism, bigotry and hatred from white people.

Yet you cower in the face of Islam when they do the same things.

Is it just simply easier & safer to "preach to the chior?"

Why don't any of you liberals have the balls to stand up and decry bigotry in the middle of Tehran? or Pakistan?

Instead, you play hero and whine & cry at home, where most people agree with you or don't care to argue?

Are you 'Mericans just slacktivist Cowards?

How can you fail to comprehend such a thin veiled level of irony. He was making fun of previous posters for shouting out racism merely because people don't fuck with Islam.

Calm down. And if you think America is cucked, how about you take a serious look at Britain, where the so called educated are in denial more than any liberal ameriburger.

>muslim
>drinking alcohol in her twitter

>why aren't you more tolerant of my intolerance?
Because I live in the real world
huffingtonpost.com/engy-abdelkader/ordinary-muslims-doing-extraordinary-things_b_1655479.html
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/14173869.IN_PICTURES__35_great_things_British_Muslims_did_in_2015/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/18/muslims-donate-10-tonnes-food-charity-drive-homeless-christmas/

Veeky Forums: REMOVE KEBAB

America is the home of political correctness and liberal values. We're more enlightened that you euros will ever know. We invented the concept of safe spaces and trigger warnings.
We're a progressive society unlike you dark age Neanderthals.

:(

I don't like this

>Yet you cower in the face of Islam when they do the same things.
>Is it just simply easier & safer to "preach to the chior?"

Hit the nail on the head.

I really wish we could send these SJW protesters to Iran and watch them get skinned alive...

>Why don't any of you liberals have the balls to stand up and decry bigotry in the middle of Tehran? or Pakistan?
>Instead, you play hero and whine & cry at home, where most people agree with you or don't care to argue?

SJWs are just masturbating & self pleasuring... they're like edgy 30 year old kids that yell at their parents but still live at home in the basement.

RIP Francis :(

>12 burgers for all 6 kids

I wouldn't go visit my old man if he was making 72 burgers every time we went.

I thought SJWs were convinced Islam is a religion of peace.

Did i miss something? I've become so jaded to their idiocy

Eating pizza with a fork most definitely makes you gay

If rather eat that shit backwards like trump

Well yeah. Asians are insects.

Sumac. Such a glorious spice.

hello im francis the ghost of the show cooking with dog

>'go 'za
>Pizza
I'm surprised he's not wearing hazard gloves.

This. I want that old man cock

Based

Where's his wife and kids? Face it if gandalf is gay he is too

She probably is, this is how norms act.

I feel like I've been to that place he's at.
Anyone know the name of it.

Aged contentment?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Stewart#Personal_life

He's smarter than everyone who thinks it's okay to be Muslim, including everyone who's ever cried "WAHH /pol/" in this scum hole because an idea briefly hurt their feefees that the media has convinced them to have.

0/10

i think his watch is on upside down

>thread about an old man eating pizza with a knife and fork
>within a couple of posts it devolves into stormfag bullshit

say what you will, but there's literally no way in which SJW nonsense could have wormed its way in here. /pol/ finds a way!

>every liberal has been brainwashed by the media into thinking that anyone different to them are people!
>now let me regurgitate some bullshit Breitbart told me to believe

>Why don't any of you liberals have the balls to stand up and decry bigotry in the middle of Tehran? or Pakistan?

Because it takes actual courage to do that.

Liberal manchildren would rather yell at their own parents, cause its safe, while living in their basements & leeching off of them.

Quick question. Have any of you sheltered white boy SJWs ever left the fucking country?

Did you see one fucking PBS documentary and now think you know everything about our culture and our struggles?

I swear fucking SJWs are a joke & just as bad as your ignorant rednecks.

TALK ABOUT PIZZA AND OLD PEOPLE EATING ALONE

WHEN PEOPLE SAY "GO BACK TO /POL/", MORE THAN ANYTHING, IT'S BECAUSE ON Veeky Forums THEY WANNA TALK ABOUT FOOD AND COOKING, NOT FUCKING MUSLIMS AND LIBERALS

FUCK

Because your average Americunt is a pussy at heart.

He's rich though

>Liberal manchildren would rather yell at their own parents, cause its safe, while living in their basements & leeching off of them.

spoiled white kids are the fucking worst.

"look at me black people! I'm on YOUR side! I'm not bad like all the other white people!"

pathetic if these white kids think they're earning our respect.

>Thinking this is real
Holy Shit people are gullible

What is a nigglet doing on a cooking board, ain't no KFC here niqquhh

Fresh White food only

Dude, he's not gay, he's got a hot young wife, like in her 30s. He's just a badass who doesn't afraid of anything.