Is there any reason to consume substitute foods such as soy milk or tofu if you have no conditions/allergies or are not...

Is there any reason to consume substitute foods such as soy milk or tofu if you have no conditions/allergies or are not a vegetarian?

What? I like tofu, so I eat tofu.

OP means eating it in place of meat or dairy, not in addition.

Oh, sure. I think tofu goes well in a soup instead of chicken or something, for example, because it absorbs the flavors better. But I think it's perfectly reasonable to drink soy or something just because you prefer the flavor.

Uh.. It is cheap and has nutrition in it.

Why do you consider it a substitute food?

Silken tofu is bomb for making high-protein desserts. Add cocoa powder and noncaloric sweetener and you got yourself healthy chocolate pudding.

Variety? Taste? After I tried almond milk I totally gave up cows milk, it tastes way better

Preference, variety, general health.

I buy soymilk because my brother is a GOMAD retard and will drink all of the milk in the house the second he sees it. I buy soymilk because he won't touch it

He eats everyone else's food and uses his neetbux check to buy pot. He doesn't even fucking pay rent, it pisses me off

That's a very specific reason.

Yeah if you're too poor to afford HRT

No, it's better to eat the whole bean. I get most of my calcium from a quarter cup of chia and a pound of green vegetables.

ALL FOOD IS BEAUTIFUL

Gender transition.

If you're a man who wants to be a tranny you should consume as much soy as possible. If you are normal you should avoid it like the plague.

Pick your poison.

Making Pho without tofu would be weird.

Good nutritional value I quess, Soy milk banana or vanilla works good for oatmeal.

I'm lactose intolerant or as my fiance dubs it "lactarted". So yeah I usually skip cheese and dairy in general. I've lived like this for so long I feel no need to substitute it with overpriced faggot milk.

But occasionally I will take a pill and jam down on a cheeseburger or cuban sandwich . This is also why I drink black coffee.

when will this retarded meme end?
soy may be bad for you in large doses but it doesn't do any feminization

xenoestrogens != estrogen

id say its only ok in the states, the meat and milk here are pumped up full of shit when they sell it to you. fuck if i know where they get almond milk from though

It tastes good when you know how to cook it?

It's bad enough some people are so insecure they think any of the sex hormones of the opposite sex = instant gay. Women have testosterone and men have estrogen and if you didn't you'd be fucked.

God forbid you educate your stupid ass about anything.

soy is literally the worst bean.

Tofu doesn't fucking belong in that dish you retard

I eat tofu in various dishes like miso soup and with edamame and sprouts because I was raised on it.

I drink unsweetened soy milk because it doesn't give me phlegm like real milk does.

>Tofu
>substitute food

Amerilard detected

I mean, tofu is part of a lot of dishes, and sometimes it's paired with meat (mapo tofu, for example).

So yeah, if you like it. Personally, I'm not really a fan of most meats; beef has little flavour (especially steaks), chicken is okay, and pulled pork I like on occasion, but I never get tired of tofu, because it just soaks up the sauce you put it in, and otherwise tastes of very little.

Also cow's milk is fucking vile. I'll never understand why people consider it fine to drink something that can contain more than no puss and still be considered acceptable. You know that's why chocolate milk was made, right? To cover up the taste of puss.

Guess what, you stupid vegan: every single food item you eat has some sort of pus/skin/blood cells or fecal matter in it. What matters is the quantity. Vegans love to state that milk has 1 million pus cells per glass, or whatever the number is, because it sounds like a shockingly large number to people who are too stupid to realise that cells are tiny, and the amount of pus in milk (and in all other food) is negligible.

From almond titties

Soy milk and tofu aren't substitute foods. They are sometimes used as substitutes for milk and meat when people try to make dishes vegan that aren't inherently so. But both of these are legit ingredients on their own, and really not substitutes for anything.

Go away tranny, you won't recruit anyone here into your army of the night.