Food opinions you unironically have

The mac and cheese in kid's cuisine is the best commercially available

do americans really eat this?

any packaged mac and cheese is garbage

The McChicken really is the best fast food sandwich.

Wow is your boss really making you shill this on an African stone washing board?

>African stone washing board
That's not funny at all.

Op here, just pointing out this guy is not me and I do unironically hold that opinion

Wrong, this is the best Macaroni one can buy

It's late and I'm tipsy user. Give me a break.

Most people who consider food a hobby are tasteless nouveau riche and their palette is just as awful as the flyover hicks they like to make fun of.

Ok, apologies user.

Cooking food for yourself or another(not a family of 5) is a poor usage of time resources.

I don't mean this if your legit poor, that's a different game.

is that a defense of OP?

I'm not poor but during winter I love soups and casseroles for one, enough leftovers to last several more meals.

I like to pretend vegetarian fake meats are like meat from an alien species that we captured at Roswell and keep in an underground lab, bred in captivity for experimentation, and sold to the public to dispose of evidence while also slowly integrating alien DNA into the population to inoculate against potential bioterror attacks by remaining alien resistance cells set up in the DNC.

cool story bro, tell it again

MY
NIGGA

The Nashville Hot Chicken Little from Kentucky Fried Chicken is clearly superior

It literally says "truffles" 4 times on just the front labels. Must be good.

this if you love super rich cheesy taste
sometimes i cant finish it and im obsessed with cheese
sometimes i will eat it until im in pain just to finish it because it tastes so good

you're both wrong

The Mac and cheese with cartoon shapes tastes better than the macaroni tube noodles

So what's the alternative?

YUM chemicals!

yes, I prefer eating nutrinos

I agree. Please expand on this and make a new thread. We better have an alien meats general by August.

Is that the same Mac 'n Cheese from Home Alone?
Because that looked pretty damn tasty.

I'll raise you one.
>Humans have a mediocre sense of taste and can't distinguish between much at all in blind tests. None of you have good palettes, as much as you may tell yourselves otherwise. Now get out and go to a better board.

>someone actually feeds their child this for dinner
Disgusting

Used to eat those all the time, was poor as fuck

They really are not that bad at all

I've always wanted to give a try to these things.
are the portion as small as they seem?

Its a kids meal nigger, theyre pretty fucking small, like maybe half or third cup corn/macaroni and 3-5 chicken nuggets, about the same size as mcdonalds nuggets