Food Nostalgia

Foods you ate as a child that no longer exist, or you no longer eat.

I used to have a bowl of this every morning. Is it still around? It's been more than a decade and the bowl is still at my parents' house.

This stuff too. I couldn't find a bigger picture.

This shit was the most disgusting thing ever. My younger brothers would mix the colors and make an awful brown goop.

You missed out on the best oatmeal, ever.

Can't forget Dunkaroos.

YES! I totally forgot about this, but it's all coming back now.

Ecto cooler was my jam

Don't forget your artificial butter

wait, wasn't it just food dye? how was it gross?

Unforgettable, that's what you are
Unforgettable though near or far
Like a song of love that clings to me
How the thought of you does things to me
Never before has someone been more
Unforgettable...

I've always wanted to try these, but never got the chance.
They look so great, I'm disappointed that Planters never brought them back.

I've only had these once or twice

This is where my love for doughy, slightly undercooked pizza crust came from

They still make this. Go get some and become disappointed at how awful it is.

YES

These taste so fucking bad and I'll eat ten of them just for the nostalgia

they're satisfyingly bad
enjoyably terrible

it's pleasant, but I feel like a fucking manchild on the really rare occasions that I eat them these days

>literally just small cookies dipped in frosting
>but every kid wanted them (including me)

God, their marketing was genius.

My roommate somehow got ahold of a box not too long ago, so hope isn't lost. It's out there.

The texture was gritty for some strange reason. I remember it not being as smooth as normal ketchup.

I could've sworn there was a Lion King version of these...

It came back for the remake nobody saw

I had the Bug's Life ones, but I couldn't find a good picture of them

The style of these cans made it taste better, I swear

I drank so fucking much of this as a kid. I haven't had soda in like 8 years but g o d d a m n if this came back I'd be off that wagon so fast.

Coke changes their formula pretty regularly these days. I've stopped buying it because RC is more consistent and spicier.

Ohhhh shit man... I loved these

classic

this is literally all over the place wtf

Those were fucking awesome, I wish they still made them. I miss them so much

No one could resist the Bill pills

I never understood the cheddar cheese crackers w peanut butter. Nobody likes that shit. Nobody.

I have a shit ton in my house right now

Its the new movie release though

some dollar stores have them occasionally

Wow, I forgot about these, it's been so long, the late 90's. Those raspberry ones were probably the best hard candies I've ever had.

Cini Minis. The only reason to go to BK

God I fucking loved this cereal, ate this and nothing else from age 3 to 8-9. They stopped making the shit, actually emailed General Mills and asked them for a recipe or an old box, said it was a trade secret even though they stopped making it.

Selfish fucks, I'd have bought any piece of machinery needed to make it.

I found some in Granbury, TX on a road trip and bought the store out. The strawberries are still GOAT.

i live in australia, they havent had these for almost a decade now. mango was the fucking shit.

Still have them in Australia.

Ditto for Australia. Maybe because we're so behind the times, we still have this stuff.

OH SHIT
yeah i remember my mom bought a bottle of the purple ketchup for me.
I distinctly remember it tasting way off from just regular ketchup, used it once and it sat in the fridge till mom tossed it out

You can get these at Ralphs still, but I haven't see since I was a kid

Why did they get rid of these? Best sour candies ever made.

I fucking HATE sour foods but I used to go through a tin of these in a sitting. They were perfect

Speak for yourself. Those are the best flavor.

pleb

When I was a kid and we stopped being able to find these at my store I was so upset and confused as to why something I loved so much suddenly vanished into thin air

Glad I'm not the only one who was off-put by this. I wanted to like it. I was the kid who would mix his mashed potatoes, peas, and blue-drank at school lunch just for for fun and to gross the other kids out. My mom bought the purple for my brother and the green one for me and we would not eat them. Something atavistic disallowed us.

What? Cheddar cheese ones were orgasmic as a kid. They smelled weird though and you always knew when someone had just eaten some.

>The snack you can say "Yes" to.

wew

I still eat these all the time. They're easy and I usually just get the regular crackers with peanut butter.

They still sell this, they just changed the name.

whats the difference between these and nutter butters

For me, it's the 'chable 'za

I unironically loved these aa a child

They still sell these too.

Yeah, it still exists. My gf bought a box last week.

The metal tin was my favorite part.

i forgot those existed and i loved them

thank you

I'm a sucker for tin metal packaging. Food or not, I'll buy almost anything in a tin box.

I never got lunchables. Do you just slop together cold pizza ingredients and eat it?

You will never not see me, the Fruit Wheats Poster, mourn the loss of Fruit Wheats.

Great thread, OP and everyone involved
These look fucking amazing.

my ninja!

Step aside. You're about to get Smack'd

Well. Fucked up that delivery

every single one of these that I ate always had like fairly sizable piece of dirt in it

wa•la

Anybody else scrape the peanut butter off of 2 or 3 of those and add it to another one making it into a real sandwich?

i JUST saw those in an import store earlier today, they still make em dude

This was unavailable in Canada for at least a decade. I found some at the local stores the last few months but I don't really drink soda anymore, enjoyed it though!

You can still get these in korea

These were worth it when they came with the fiigure
Thanks to some shitty parent who didn't save their retard from choking on the toy, they changed it to shitty candy in US.

The on,y place I ever used to see these were at KB Toys

Still the only good thing in a vending machine besides the peanuts.

pics or it didn't happen

Yes.

Every time i see one of these shitty "meal" things with the picture having them served on a platter, "family size" insinuating you'd feed your family this crap, I always think like, why the fuck would you ever serve this bullshit? Do the companies making this crap seriously think people enjoy heating this shit up and consuming it? Fuck man

Not enough Orbitz in this thread.

MY FUCKING NIGGA THOSE POPS WERE AMAZING HOLY FLASHBACK

The fuck you on about? Cheddar cheese crackers with peanut butter were the GOAT.

I miss Ranch Ruffles.
>so sad I can't even find a picture of the old bag

UK 90's born fags will no my pain when Jamie stupid cunt lips got these killed
Also who remember prawn cocktail and salt and vinegar quavers ? And prawn cocktail and flaming hot wotsits.

God, I remember that shitty delicious chocolate cereal with the bug marshmallows, too.

I still crave these every now and then
Yes.

I remember being grossed out by the green one when i saw it on the shrek commercials

I don't really miss them though.

Sheeeeit.. I completely forgot about these. I like these nostalgia threads. I feel like the brain damage is minimal when I remember something I haven't thought about for 30 years.

I don't see too many ice cream trucks nowadays.

American here, who is jamie?

There was some bologna I ate as a child that I have yet to rediscover. I don't remember what brand it was. The closest I've come to the taste is Stieglmeyer Jagdwurst

My college room mate freshman year used to eat this shit like every day. and that was like 3 years ago so I'm sure it's still around