Do leafs have elite cuisine?

Do leafs have elite cuisine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TnWIICkBeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. I'm a leaf and I can confirm that we have possible the blandest food in the world after Britain and America.

>Montreal Bagels

That's New Jersey and New York Jew food. Bagels and locks is common and it likely wasn't introduced to Canada before the U.S. Also that bagel looks like shit, choose a better stock photo.

Everything on that list looks good except the wretched mac and cheese but I wouldn't call it elite. Just seems like stick to your ribs food desu.

>A reuben
>Bacon sandwich
>Peanut butter on toast
>A bagel
>Blueberry pie
>Oysters
>Steak
>Kraft Fucking Dinner
???

t. an angry britbong

Nope. Ameriganno.
That image is just downright retarded.

>Majority of the "Canadians" food come from Québec
>mfw

You are talking from your ass, Jamal Tacoberg.

makes sense since Quebec was Canada before Canada was a thing

*tips*

according to those pics, no. i mean look at that montreal smoked meat sandwich, it's fucked up beyong repair

Donair is pretty based, it blew my mind when I learned that the sauce is literally just condensed milk with sugar, vinegar and garlic

no and they kind of suck at hockey too

Uh, yeah. Montreal smoked meat is Jew food too.. notice the trend?

how do you make the meat? there's only one donair place where i live and the meat tastes like mcdonalds breakfast sausage, it's fucking nasty

The taste of a true Montréal's smoked meat is fantastic.

In the past, Rabbin had to tell other Jews to eat less of smoked meat because of cardiovascular problems caused by they were eating too much of it.

Canadiens have 25 Stanley cup, rest of the league can't compete against the eternal Québécois.

>>Kraft Fucking Dinner
Don't make fun of their national dish.

it's finely ground beef with a bunch of dried spices in it that's baked into a meatloaf and sliced

it shouldn't taste like breakfast sausage either

typo 24*

That's just downright depressing

Oysters and Kraft dinner?
Really trying to pad the list huh?

The difference is that Romanian Jews make up the tone of the Jewish culture in MontreaL, as opposed to German and Russian in NYC. So Montreal bagels get cooked in a wood fired oven after being boiled in honey water, and smoked meat isn't quite pastrami. Both are good and worthy variations on similar themes popular in New York. Pizza in Montreal is another matter entirely.

>a fucking meat pie

TOURTIÈRE IS NOT A REGULAR MEATPIE, THE SHIT THEY PUT ON THIS PIC IS NOT A TOURTIÈRE.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am from Saguenay, pic related is a tourtière.

Tourtière is :
> big square chunks of different kind of meats (pork,chicken, moose, deer, lamb, etc)
>large chunks of square potato
>chunks of onions

The pic they put is for faggot outside of Lac Saint-Jean.

Butter tarts are the shit.

Where is the donair?

ok sure that sounds p. good

this image has Kraft mac and cheese

How else will they fatten up their tapeworms?

youtube.com/watch?v=8TnWIICkBeE

Why isn't Hawaiian pizza in here?

Un cipaille tu veux dire

TOURTIÈRE
O
U
R
T
I
È
R
E