If you dont put these back on your bread sacks, I hope you get polio

If you dont put these back on your bread sacks, I hope you get polio.

Jokes on you, I'm vaccinated!

TRIGGERED

>not spinning the bag and tucking it under

Also, empty your trash. I bet it smells like shit.

do americans really shit in the trash bin

>OBSESSED

>being this mad

>not using a bread buddy for max freshness that never gets squished

brazilians do, because the plumbing pipes are only 2 inches in diameter, half the size the rest of the world uses. So they have a poop bin next to the toilet that needs to be emptied out

>not making your own bread loafs
>not eating all the bread before the need to store it exists
you're doing it wrong, anons

Yeah I actually started doing this because I finally got to the point where I can't be fucked to put the twist tie back on anymore. For me, this moment came at 27 years of age.

What the fuck am I even looking at here. What is literally happening in this picture.

Ok I looked it up and I understand it now.

I started cooking flat bread on my own for sandwiches and use bagels for eggs.

your life is changing user don't be scared just accept it

Who the fuck doesn't put them back on? Is this a real problem you have encountered?

My bread doesn't comes with tie ons. Usually I'll keep using the tab until about I'm halfway done with the loaf. Then I spin and tuck.

just like your nights out on the weekends

I have a drawer of clothespins that I put on instead. Twisty ties take too long and are better on computer cables.

So on the weekdays he tags his dick?

i just spin the bag and tuck it under

quit being gay

>buying factory made square supermarket white bread
>caring about what your bread actually tastes like

pick one

Trailer trash detected

found the autist

You can use these to fix flip flops

No, where would you get that idea? I mean maybe homeless people do... But I've never seen anyone do that

I would be very surprised if this unnecessary contraption wasn't Canadian in origin

I immediately throw them away because I'm afraid my cat will eat them

I have one of those for camping but eventually the lid cracked.

I still have the container part for some reason...

I save my twisty-ties in a small box in the kitchen junk drawer and use them to secure garbage bags.

I've been there for 3 weeks last year and have family living there. No, they do not.

>Buying shitty, lowest common denominator, mass production loaves, rolls, and buns
Next time buy some actual fucking bread at a bakery. Preferably some kind of asian bakery so you can get some of these

>my roommate doesn't put these back on the bread package
What the hell am I supposed to do about this degenerate behavior?

The purpose of the twist ties is the keep the bread inside the bag while in transit. If you actually put this back on the bag you're the retard.

For a sec i thought you meant as computer cables

Freeze dry a bread and knock him over the head with it

So these guys crossdress?

That's the professional move right there, brother.

>over half
Put on the twizzler.

>under half
Twist and tuck.

You're welcome.

best idea I've heard all day

I literally tie the end like a balloon and squeeze the air out then pull it semi tight.

What if they only come in half loafs?

loaf is but an arbitrary measurement...

Then how do i know when to put the twist tie back on?????

When its capacity is 51% or greater.

>Americans circumcise their bread bags

>buying only ''''bread''''' in sacks
>calling that garbage ''''bread''''
Lmao

I don't buy bread anymore, but I use these spermy looking rubber ties for bags of food that need to stay closed. They're surprisingly difficult to misplace. They also do double duty as wire management

Do americans really buy pre-sliced bread that comes in a plastic bag?

Yes sadly, very common in every house here. Some buy bakery loafs though and if they're cut or not depends on the place.

sadly yes

What if the local bakery gives you the choich for sliced or unsliced and it comes in a plastic bag as standard?

I just take it out of the bag and leave it on a tray. It's more convenient and i don't have to keep tying and untying shit whenever i want a slice of bread. Nothing is going to happen to your bread if it's not in a bag and you actually don't even need to refrigerate it. You're all a bunch of germophobes.

You know what I mean, silly billy. No need to be a pedant.

What are you talking about? Clearly the foreskin's being peeled back to get to the dick (bread).

kek

are we still talking about bread?

this.

>your average american
>buying bread from the "local bakery"

I only do wpthis when I have about half th3 load left.

He's right though, it's just not as common as in the past, probably has to do with better quality toilet paper that can go into septic tanks.

There is literally nothing wrong with sliced bread in bags.

Not really keen on paying double for a smaller loaf of something that I'll have to slice up anyway for some quick (not anymore) toast.

No one, and I mean no one, other than flyover garbage and poor city trash buy this kind of bread. They either make it themselves or go somewhere that has overpriced artisan loaves.

ill kick you right in the bread sack if you catch my drift

This.

I do this and save the twist ties for other things. Though, I don't really eat much bread anymore and when I do it is homemade.

updooted