Cookie thread

Cookie thread.

are you gay??

Jeff pls go

I froze some cookie dough in a bowl and took it out of the freezer to shape into a log. I accidentally left it out for like 8 hours to thaw while completely covered. I put it back in the freezer. Is it still good?

Fag

If I get dubs then you're gonna die

the texture might suffer, but I doubt you'll be poisoned

fuck yes cookies holy shit

When is it acceptable to frost cookies?

Easter and birthdays. Also bake sales.

who is the human in the pic? he looks like my grandma but younger

MY NAME JEFF

oh, hello, Jeff... nice cookies. I would pick one if I could.

jeff pls

Fag

LE BONBON EST FIN

Update please.

Jeff pls go

What a big 8 year old boy

it's made with raw eggs you idiot. enjoy your salmonella cookies

Any sort of sugar or butter cookie is acceptable to frost. You don't need a special occasion if you really feel like being artistic. Make snowflake or snowman cookies all winter long, any sort of pagan Christmas theme during December, hearts for Valentine's, flowers for all of spring (or pretty much any time), eggs and bunnies for pagan Easter, flowers, ladybugs, bees, or whatever you might feel up to making for summer (doubt you'd make beach ball cookies but who says you can't), baseballs / footballs / basketballs / race cars / sports team cookies in their respective seasons (or whenever - Little League, company teams, etc), fall leaves for all of autumn... Really, if you wish to express some sort of artistic creativity through frosted cookies then it really doesn't matter - you could easily come up with a reason.

My mom used to make Christmas cookies in the shapes of Cane's, trees, gingerbread men (maybe she had gingerbread girls too, I don't think so though), Santa heads, Santa sleds, scottie dogs, you name it. She put in exorbitant effort making them look just-so and they were always very exquisite - better than what you see in most grocery stores selling decorated/frosted cookies. She would use colored sugar, the metallic candy balls, piped frosting, sprinkles - everything to make a frosted cookie look so good you would feel bad for eating it. I wish I had digital cameras around then because I would have taken a photo of every one just to retain the memory. Sue would use either chocolate sprinkles or piped frosting to make the "fur" of the scottie dog... I'm talking a ridiculous level of detail. Miss those days. She only used a homemade vanilla butter cream frosting on a butter cookie - never anything else. The frosting was delicious but made just in such a way that it would still set so that cookies wouldn't smoosh together if carefully transported.

I want to take a huge bite out of that

well I just baked a few in my toaster oven and ate them with

RIP