Would you eat Princess Jasmine's cereal?

Would you eat Princess Jasmine's cereal?

yes

If by cereal you mean ass, then yes.

I'd eat Princess Jasmine if you know what I mean

M O D S

Mods wont do shit, they leave racebait threads up all day but will delete fatshaming threads on sight.

>Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors

God save us all, then

It means that it uses other flavors other than strawberry. The flavors are derived from natural products, which means precisely nothing.

I can fap to this.

y'all know that a lot of natural fruit flavors in packaged foods are mixed of a shit ton of fruits right.
Like they'll blend shit ton of pears and apples in it just cause your definition of peach isn't exact.

no
dated an indian girl. her nipples looked like fucking raisins. also her parents house stinked

I'd show her a whole new world

in my pants

disappointing each box has the same exact product. each princess should have a unique cereal.

belle: marshmallow souffle

jasmine: baklava nut crunch

rapunzel: black forest chocolate

aerial: i dunno. maybe something rum or tropical flavored? tie it in with sebastian.

too complicated, lets be realistic

>Belle
Vanilla

>Jasmine
Cinnamon

>Rapunzel
Chocolate

>Ariel
Strawberry

>aerial
She's not an antennae

You can't prove that.

My daughter would eat it. Might actually get some since the brat hardly fucking eats and is rail thin

yes

What is the marshmallow on the right? A crown and...?

They're a crown (that Jasmine doesn't wear) and a horseshoe (you know, for her tiger).
I think she's just an alternate design for a Cinderella cereal.

Sounds cute. Go on.

I'd eat more than her cereal if you get my drift :^)

>a crown (that Jasmine doesn't wear)
then what's that on her head?

A diadem.

>tie it in with sebastian.

old bay

Yes, but I want her milk in it.

Isn't she an Arab instead of an indian

keep in mind it's aimed at kids. They just want whatever the fuck is on the box.
They need to make the cereal safe so parents will buy it to avoid - 'no you aren't getting princess cereal, you didn't like it last time!'

I'd eat it out of her ass, yeah

>tfw you have patrician taste in women and can appreciate brown grills