Opinions on Tim Hortons food in Canada?

Opinions on Tim Hortons food in Canada?

trash tier. frozen donuts, re-heated/microwaved hot dishes, "chicken" that tastes like it came from a can. and worst of all, terrible terrible coffee.

I like the coffee, and the occasional iced capp in the summer. And it's literally the only place to get donuts in my town (but that's okay cause they're pretty good.)

Also I have fond memories of going there early mornings when i was young for a hot chocolate and bagel.

shit-tier coffee, it taste like sawdust.

Only thing acceptable from there is the cold drinks like Moka ice cap

Also, it's not Canadian anymore so I don't go there since they were sold to burger cuck.

learn to shit in a fucking toilet, pajeet

What?

it's mass-market fast food, idk what people expect..

and for me, it's Old-Fashioned Plain

>tim hortons donuts
>pretty good

The best that can be said is they aren't the worst ever.

All in all OP, it's just another chain.

it really rattles my autism hearing dumb cunts praise tim hortons like it's the shit coffee and non other compares when the coffee they order is a 2 cream 2 sugars
OF COURSE YOU THINK IT TASTES GREAT YOU'RE DRINKING FUCKING SUGAR

They're everywhere in the North East

>Tim Hortons

I will never patronize Tim Hortons, as they built one of their stores (after bribing the zoning board) literally right next-door to the Donut Factory, an existing mom & pop donut shop (that also has broasted chicken, sandwiches and pasties) that's been in the neighborhood for decades.

Fuck you, crooked Canadians!

What's wrong with business competition? It's good for everyone.

nah, the donuts are baked daily, the rest is true though

some of the food used to be ok before BK bought them out

now it's literally the lowest quality shit of all time. even the baked goods became mroe airy and synthetic tasting

Because they built it as a loss-leader specifically to drive the Donut Factory out of business, as there's Dunken Donuts a mile up the road and _another_ Tim Hortons a mile and a half away.

The Donut Factory has been there since the 1960s, paying their property taxes all the while (for what good it did them with the zoning board...) and the owners are part of the community, white Tim Hortons are greedy corporate fuckwads.

the donut factory should git gud if they want to sell donuts instead of crying about it on a food meme board

So, Tim Hortons is now garbage.

I live in the area that has the most Tim Hortons per person, and we get all the tester stuff (aside from regionally-specific stuff) first.

Everything they come up with is pretty bad. It's sad, because they used to be pretty good. Like every food business that's around for a while though, costs keep getting gradually cut, and the quality goes further and further down.

Their signature doughnuts are a fucking joke, especially for the price. Their basic doughnuts are really low quality as well. The bagels are alright, but I'll only say alright.

And the coffee is really fucking bad. 7 Eleven has much better coffee, and it's cheaper.

It's remarkably disappointing to see something I used to love fall so far down the shitter.

Well I mean, let's be clear here.

Technically, yes, they're fried fresh daily. The bread at the grocery store bakery I worked in was baked "fresh" daily too.

It doesn't mean they don't come in frozen weeks beforehand, waiting to be proofed and then fried.

You'd think you can't taste the difference, but you really can. There's a proper doughnut place near me that makes shit fresh every day, and closes when they sell out (used to be very frequently, now I'm pretty sure they intentionally make more than they think they'll sell). Those are some good fucking doughnuts. Twice the size of timmy's, as well as twice the price.

Ex-worker of an American Tim Hortons store; most of what is said about reheating and meh quality is true. I personally like the coffee though, and might get a muffin/donut every now and then if I'm away from my local donut shop. It's mostly nostalgia in my case since I grew up around them.

Hasn't been good for a decade

they're baked from FLASH FROZEN DONUTS MADE IN A FACTORY. they ship them frozen to all stores, nationwide. YOU DUMB SHIT

I LOVE TIMMY'S

THERE'S ONE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF MY HOUSE

A DOUBLE DOUBLE AND A CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFIN ERRY MORNING

FUKKEN BREAKFAST FOR $2.99 WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE

WHAT KIND OF UN-PATRIOTIC KEKS DON'T LOVE TIMMY'S???

everything is shit; the coffee, everything.

BUT I do love me a honey cruller once every couple of months

read that , They were bought by BK.

You are giving money to americuck when going there.

>I live in the area that has the most Tim Hortons per person
hamilton?

Sour Cream Glaze

outside of tht I wouldn't get a fucking thing from them

It used to be alright but its total shit now.

I'll get a timmies coffee once a week out of sheer convenience since they are everywhere otherwise I use the machine at work. Machine at work isn't really good but it's free. Personally I prefer McDonalds coffee than timmies, timmies really isn't all that great but it's consistent so if you are used to it then gud4u they are EVERYWHERE. I take my coffee with 3 milk.

I miss the fresh cooked donuts. The chocolate glazed were god tier, much better than Krispy Kreme.

>the donut factory should git gud if they want to sell donuts instead of crying about it on a food meme board

It’s been a year or two since the Tim Hortons moved in next door and the Donut Factory seems to doing fine despite it, probably because they’ve got other stuff (broasted chicken, pasties, etc.) in addition to donuts but it’s still bullshit political shenanigans to pull on a long time tax paying local business.

>nah, the donuts are baked daily
That hasn't been true since 2002.
The doughnuts are baked in Ontario, then frozen and shipped across the country.

Newly built Timmy Ho's haven't even got the equipment to bake shit.

the only good thing is to know when they pull the croissants out of the oven and get one within 15 minuets.

>be NYer
>demolition engineer
>sign 24mo contract to blast for a pipeline company in SE Ohio
>hillbillies everywhere
>cars from the 80s and 90s still on the road somehow
>actual toothless tier poverty
>Walmart is a place to "hang out" for younger people
>no dunkin here
>just Tim Hortons
>coffee is meh
>pastries are better than expected
>bagels are dogshit tier

Not Dunkin, but it'll do. The lack of Mexican, Caribbean, Asian and Italian food gets to me though. Sometimes I'll drive the 2hrs west to Columbus JUST to get lunch on my days off. In the gigantic "muddin" style truck the company gives to me gratis as part of my salary. 18months in, almost home.

Coffee is literal dirty sock water. That's why everybody gets a "double double" or whatever the fuck. The absolute worst coffee available anywhere and people line up for it like junkies.

I AM AN AMERICAN

THAT'S THE POINT YOU FUCKING KEK

TIMMY'S IS PATRIOTIC NOW

>Also, it's not Canadian anymore so I don't go there since they were sold to burger cuck.

They've been foreign-owned since the 1990s, when they merged with Wendy's.
Even after regaining independence they didn't repatriate until 2010 or so.

If anything, Burger King is Canadian now. BK and Timm's merged under a new parent company, Restaurant Brands International, which is based in Ontario.

It's not based out of Ontario, it's based out Brazil - which is where it's majority stakeholders run it's operations from.

im from hamilton. grandads donuts has extremely better quality donuts, and there is exceptional coffee all over the city now.

i love that they tore down the original store and have a gaudy two floor tim hortons/museum there now.

Do it better than the competition tier:
>Ice cappuccino
>A few of the pastries (sour cream donut, chocolate/sour cream timbits)
>Hot chocolate
Still good tier:
>Most of their original donuts/timbits
>Soups
>"Classic" bagels with cream cheese or peanut butter
>Double Double
>Bagel breakfast sandwiches
Shit tier:
>Coffee done any other way than double double
>Their entire lunch/sandwich menu
>The rest of their baked goods including all of their muffins
>Their breakfast menu

>The rest of their baked goods including all of their muffins

The Fruit Explosion was good, once.
Back when it had an actual explosion of fruit in it.

Maybe you should step back and realize that this is how the world works. Demented ramblings about political collusion won't stop anyone from getting a double double.

Don't even think about talking to me until I've had my large double double

Just give me my Timmies and nobody gets hurt.