How will Spain ever recover?
youtube.com/watch?v=K89Twx9JJ8I

youtube.com/watch?v=K2vnmveUs3k
The patricians croissant

Jesus fucking Christ
youtube.com/watch?v=80Eeoqho-8k

doesn't get any better
youtu.be/4WPfdTuUlkQ

I know Kay is a meme but I grew up on a council estate in the UK (in the North of England) and this is basically how all cooking is

My mother as basically the same as Kay

It wasn't that bad in the first parts of my life, because we just had takeaways 4/7 nights and frozen chicken and chips the rest. But then one day she got into a fight with McDonalds (she ordered 2 double cheeseburgers and expected one to have 4 patties because 'of maths') and she started cooking every night

So we'd have spaghetti which was boiled in milk, the milk then mixed with eggs and sliced deli ham for the sauce of a carbonara
We'd have 'mcdonalds burgers' using pre made frozen burgers between two sandwich slices with cold grease dripped over for 'crispiness
Cheese on Toast with the bread COMPLETELY wrapped in cheese on both sides

and more like this shit

people are stupid here

Daily reminder that she's self aware and her channel is satire.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4_m726mUBQ

I love kay

genuine question, is she retarded or is it all for "show"?

you're retarded.

retarded
this women is braindead, she's obviously just saying up a script

Just need to cook this parboiled ground beef in the pan for twenty minutes.

what hte fuck ?? this looks disgusting as fuck
this is "how to basic" level

Her son posts here.

No way our lee posts here. He's too busy running his gaming channel, vlog channel and singing channel

youtube.com/watch?v=s7Vf6N5Iv0o

God I miss him

Hook, line and sinker!

Not bad for the UK, at least your mom didn't pay meth addicted chavs and roadmen to steal meat

I really want to hope this isn't true. It crushes my illusion of an England, my England, before a descent into a whitetrash gutter.

This will give you all cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhZvyrSeNA

Big Mac
>No lettuce
>No sauce
>No middle slice of bread
>Not even a sesame seed bun
>Just balls of minced beef cooked in lard

>I know Kay is an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.
Retard.

Shut up you filthy meme

Someone please tell me this channel is satire. I can't stop watching her videos, it's like a descent into madness. I feel like her son is completely aware but won't tell her because it'll tear her sweet, little unseasoned mince meat heart apart. And for now he just eggs her one with his taste test consisting of a thumbs up and saying "it's nice". He is definitely behind the comments too and knows what he is doing.

No, this is the shameless life of putrid, British peasants in the north of England. I spent my first 25yrs in the south east, but when I got a car I began dicking some qt in the north, and yup, some of her acquaintances really were this repugnant. Legit made me want to throw up. UK's version of rednecks/trump supporters.

Don't worry, it's only like that up North.

This. The North of the UK is essentially the equivalent of the South of the States.

If you can tell what she was trying to make from just this shot of the end product, you're a better man than I.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BKcjBaKRkk

[spoiler]How the fuck can you call these meatballs[/spoiler]

Where does northern England begin?
What's defined as the border?
USA has the Mason Dixon line.

looks even worse 2bh, at least we got fried nigger food with actual flavor

can't even spell carbonara correctly

I'll never understand how jack, joey, and review brah aren't allowed threads... But Kay is allowed threads.

What Kay does is objectively classifiable as inedible. Therefore it does not meet the definition of food or cooking.

>mfw I'm 100% sure that this is representative of all British cooking

Hi, Lee

There's no line, but I'd say anywhere north of Nottingham.

Kay has yet again outdone herself, with the worst misinterpretation of a recipe to date. The thumbnail is enraging, given the title of the video.
youtu.be/5Oi_hVpvfgE

Pic related but not the thumbnail.

Anything North of London is Northern scum. Also everything South of the Thames is a waste of oxygen. Din't get me started on East London. North London is a shithole too

>North England

>North UK

Well which is it?

Imagine being Leeiscool in that video and having to be all like "damn, Kays Good Cooking, you master chef, all delicious with your zero seasoning and horrific indistinct grey meat. I would totally eat 3 portions of this, both my youtube persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is film another videogame vlog in his council flat bedroom. Like seriously imagine having to be Leeiscool and not only stand in that kitchen while Kay scrapes her disgusting metal pan in front of you, the unmelted margarine barely concealing the scratchmarks and flakes of metal, and just stand there, stir after stir, hour after hour, while she perfected that meatloaf. Not only having to taste test her monstrous fucking breadcrumb slug but her Northern attitude as everyone on youtube tells her she's GOTTA COOK A CREAMPIE and DAMN, MEATLOAF YOUR WAY LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and film her chavvy fucking retard face contort into all types of grimaces because she has something up with 'er wrist. You've been eating nothing but a healthy diet of kebabs and McDonalds and later alleged horsemeat from Farm Foods for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of secondary school with no GCSE's. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the grease that's spilling onto the ancient red oven hob as she stirs the grey meat hungrily at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "way (for that is what she calls her recipes)", the recipes she shopped so hard for at ASDA. And then the fanbase calls for cheese on toast, and you wish she would make it so you could eat it and die but she won't cos 'er son can't 'av cheese. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Memeing aside,

is she being that dumb on purpose thus being popular by being "le funny dumb cook xD" or is that thing worse than ja/ck/ and even being convienced by her "skills"?

beau

Yeah, it's easy to say the US south of the Mason Dixon are troglodytes, but it seems Britstania can't agree on their whitetrash.

Did she scrap all the tefelon off her non-stick pan?