>rushes back to 7-11
>get all the remaining Campbell chicken noodle soup
>walk my fat ass to cashier
>Indian girl
>"Are you having a party at your place?"
>"Uh, no. I'm just feeling sick so I need to eat a lot of soup..."
>she gives me a strange look
>I head out to Walgreens for their chicken noodle

I'm more of a chili man myself, but what's your favorite soup?

tomato. campbells or store brand. 1/3rd milk, 2/3 water. add black pepper and a dash of hot sauce.

>"Are you having a party at your place?"
Who the fuck serves soup at a party?

dude, she was obviously a chubby chaser trying to pick up op

Split pea. Lentil soup is cool too. It's better to make your own, but I get it. Nobody wants to make soup when they're sick, but that doesn't anybody is going to make it for you.

This stuff is a godsend because it's one thing I'm just too lazy to make myself

for sick emergency soup you should have some made ahead of time and frozen in single serving containters

An old-school Italian place near me makes some of the best chicken soup I've ever had. I'm told they use an entire chicken to make the stock. They use acini di pepe which is tiny little bits of pasta the size of couscous.

A BALLER
SWAG
MOTHERFUCKER

what kind of gay parties do you go to?

As in a party where food is served or a buffet line is set up, not a a fucking X fueled rave in an abandoned warehouse lit by lasers and strobes.

Makes more sense than this 400lb creature buying a whole store shelf of shitty Campbell's soup because "I need a lot".

>I'm told they make stock like everyone else on the planet makes stock
Wow, incredible.

Some shitty people and shitty restaurants just use part of the animal. Or worse yet bouillon cubes

Publix has good soup be careful though its about 400 degrees

>Never heard of cheese soup
You have been at shit parties. Cheese soup is the best party food, it fills your stomach pretty quickly and can be served in the cups you use for drinks, you don't even need to use a spoon.

>not inviting all your friends over for a fun filled evening of Campbell's chicken noodle soup
What a loser

>soup at a party
>not a a fucking X fueled rave in an abandoned warehouse lit by lasers and strobes.

Fucking kek.

French Onion, also chili is not a soup.

My thoughts exactly XD

Cream of Mushroom

If you wee to put X in the soup at party A, who is to say it wouldn't turn into party B though.

welcome to my party.
please drink this cup of cheese soup so it will fill your stomach quickly and we don't need other food :^)

What in the fuck kind of parties do you have/attend? Cheese soup? At a party? Do you serve broccoli elso?

Clam chowder is the best soup non-canned.

Canned soup, jerk chicken with rice

In my country we serve clear chicken soup on a wedding parties. It lubricates your stomach, so you can drink gallons of vodka from 5PM to 6AM

I like to make a magic bean and kale soup. It's magic because no matter how many fucking pounds of spices you put into it, it tastes like raw beans and kale.

Hey guys, OP here. I'm about to go to sleep. Today I've drunken about 6 of these bad boys. Don't forget to add salt and peppa'! I've probably surpassed at least 200% of my DV intake for sodium. I just love salt. What are the downsides of consuming to much salt anyway?

Maybe you forgot to add stock? Why is stock so delicious anyway? I remember back when I first tried making Goulash. That shit was tasteless until I added the stock. Instantly delicious, I was amazed at the turn around.

Pic is raclette incase you were wondering.