Do you have your own personal "I put that s*** on everything"?

Do you have your own personal "I put that s*** on everything"?

For me it's garlic salt.

you're the worst person

Sounds disgusting

And no. I dont.

For me, it's the salt. The best condiment.

I wind up using a lot of onion powder because my girlfriend hates the texture of onions, but doesn't mind the flavor...or doesn't notice how it enhances a dish.

Garlic she goes nuts for. If I dared her she'd probably put garlic in a bowl of cereal.

MSG

Move over plebs

im white so i just put salt on everything and pretend it tastes like something

ground Red pepper

>t. Gook

White people dont use salt liar

Oil

Onion, garlic, cumin, and cilantro.
>t. not mexican

Probably heathenous, but poultry seasoning

Use the Paulie garlic system then if she doesn't like the texture.
It's a good system.

wine, garlic, thyme, stock, butter, salt and pepper goes into probably about 80% of the shit I cook
excluding deserts and stuff

Old Bay
Cumin
Black Pepper
Fresh lime juice
Soy sauce

Paprika + turmeric

my basketball american

For me, it's stone-ground mustard from ALDI, the best budget condiment.

Spicy brown, rather, I'm drunk and it's late.

this is the best garlic salt. I use it a lot too. well, on chicken breasts and steak sometimes anyway. I also like a dash or two on my sketti.

>great on everything

Sure....

FPBP

Johnny's Seasoning Salt

My dad puts Spike seasoning on everything - even fruit.

aldi is the shit, I miss it now that I live somewhere without one

I agree with this post

for most meats at least

same

This.

Married a Texan who would only use this as a condiment. He even had a small shaker in his car at all times in case we ever got drive thru or something. I thought he was a mad man at first, but I've since seen the light. It does work on everything.

Everything.

I was so shocked to learn how much I hated that stuff compared to the cheap name brand stuff. To this day the only product from aldi I did not like

Rosemary.

Also acceptable. Good for sauces.

I only use Spike on popcorn, it seems to overpower everything else

if it's got carbs on it it can have vinegar on it

Garlic salt. I even use the same brand as you
Also cayenne pepper

I know that feel buddy but don't get too frenchlocked with your flavour methods

Pepperflakes.
I fucking love pepperflakes

>cakes
>breads
>cookies

Your statement has been deemed "objectively incorrect." Thank you for trying.

Tony's

For me, it's this stuff. I always put it on my steak or other things before I cook it. It's the perfect blend and makes me feel like a professional when I pull out a well done tire steak and don't even need to use ketchup.

i was about to post this. i use the salt-free version more often though

The best. Moved into a new apartment 5 years ago and had to rebuild a spice collection from scratch. A friend at the time visited from Louisiana and gave me a container of this stuff. I never did rebuild a proper spice collection. All I have besides Tony's is some cinnamon and nutmeg that get used once a year for pumpkin pie.

Usually it's Tony's for me but I bought some of this Frank's seasoning at Sam's last week and I think I might actually like it better.
The frank's stuff clumps a bit more easily.

>tfw moved to west coast

Chili powder, and usually garlic powder too

The price for those is ridiculous in germany.
Only some shady amazon marketplace shops have them, and rob you blind for it.

when I was confined to college dorms, eating shit food, cavender's really helped make that shit pop

based greek seasoning

I don't put it on everything but definitely on the majority of things

I could probably easily mix it myself and save a little money but I'd rather save the time

So fucking good.

Huh, didn't realize it was popular outside of New Orleans. I'm glad to know people see the light.

I live in Alabama and people lose their goddamn mind over Tony's

[spoiler]granted, the area I live in isn't too dissimilar to New Orleans, but Tony's is something that is appreciated through the south[/spoiler]

I put fresh grated ginger in everything. Soups, meat marinade, tea, smoothies, and even cookie mix. I don't know why I like it so much. Never buy powdered ginger though it's awful.

Not a spice but it's disturbing how much food I'll put this on. Gotta go with the spicy version though...normal is too bland.

sorry man. I used to vacation in Maryland and learned to love Old Bay there. They legit put it on everything

Slap ya mama is even better