Do you like Gatorade?

Do you like Gatorade?

I think it tastes like flat lime pop. It's awful.

it's good with vodka

I fucking hate you and I will 1v1 you IRL. Gatorade is a premium tier beverage. Fuck water.

Nostalgiaed hard

A few flavors arnt bad i like grape inb4 nignog

Only when I have diarrhea, because pedialyte tastes like flour water.

At least not since they discontinued Lemon Ice.

Too salty, like the load of jizz I leave on your mother every Friday morning.

Cum isn't really salty

I guess you would know.

I drink it a lot because I have IBD and get dehydrated easily. I drink water a lot too but sometimes I want something flavored.

Yes, I would

I use the powdered mix. That way I can thin it out so I'm not drinking concentrated sugar water.

I liked old Gatorade before the G2 shit. And don't try to tell me they're the same, they're not. Powerade is decent.

dont think they're supposed to taste particularly good
they just hydrate you and are a step up from water flavor wise
but too much sugar
just drink fucking water or make your own juice if you need "flavor" to hydrate after a major workout

This. I don't have IBD but I most everything I drink through the day is water so it's nice to switch it up every now and again with a gator/powerade
I like Capri suns too, I know they're for children I don't give a fuck

i associate it being sick.

nausea, diarrhea, vomiting.

Green apple is the best flavor, I love it, 10/10.

Eh, not quite? There's definitely hydration there, but there's also the consideration of salt and stuff.

Honestly if you wanna do it it's basically taking juice, adding a bit of sugar and salt and other salts (which you can probably get somewhere) and mixing it all together. Or coconut water, which is very similar.

Fierce strawberry or frost GOAT FITE me irl

nignog

I've never met anyone who liked gatorade that wasn't black.

or fat

Green apple is best cold. Cucumber lime is best warm.

I miss riptide rush so much

Only good flavor is fruit punch but Gatorade is too sugary I rarely drink it

Still have it in PA

OFFICIAL GATORADE TIER LIST

GOD TIER:
>Blueberry Pomegranate
>Cool Blue
>Orange
>Riptide Rush

High Tier:
>Fruit Punch
>Glacier Cooler
>Melon

Meh Tier:
>Strawberry
>White Cherry
>Grape

Garbage Tier:
>Any G2 Variant other than Blueberry Pomegranate

Tastes Like Stomach Acid Tier:
>Lemon Lime

there is a lot of stuff there I dont see here. Like I saw diet mountian dew code red, and I didn't even know such a thing existed

I got addicted to fruit punch Gatorade when I was in marching band. Now I can't drink it without feeling sunburned

Pink Powerade or end your pathetic life.

Better than Powerade, that stuff tastes like dish soap smells

Anyone in this thread that thinks Gatorade is meant to taste good is retarded. It's a sports drink not a $1 soda from the drink isle.

They're really delicious and refreshing when you're thirsty. Same with other sports drinks, really - pocari sweat, powerade, etc.