What's your favorite thing to do with honey Veeky Forums?

What's your favorite thing to do with honey Veeky Forums?

scones.

which is pretty much the same thing as fry bread or elephant ears.

Make schnapps with it.

Bake with it.

Brew with it.

Honey is most excellent.

Pic related, my after dinner drink to have with tea and cakes.

Don't bother with the fedora comments, Mead is fucking disgusting in comparison.

I'm buying 5 gallons for mead making from a local beekeeper this week.

Rub it on my asshole and get a rimmy from my dog

tea time

MARINADE
honey
Pepper flakes
Balsamic vinegar
Olive oil
Orange juice
Chili garlic sauce

Apply a thin coating to my penis, then sit with an ant hill between my legs.

put it in the bagel dough.
add it to a lemony Portuguese chicken

Honey butter biscuits

About once every 4 months I will see that little bear looking at me in my cupboard so I will take him out and squeeze a couple tablespoons out and eat it then put him back in the cupboard

I don't care for the flavor of most honey alone, but I love making honey mustard

When I make pan-seared roast pork I take the leftover juices and add honey, lemon juice, and whole grain mustard to make a sauce. Also mead.

salad dressims

oil (i use avocado)
honey
balsamic vinegar
lime juice

bingo bango

I like to slather it on my leg, cover my crotch with a slice of pizza, and tell people to "cum visit" Comet Ping Pong

PB&H sammiches
Teryaki
When someone is sick I do peppermint tea with honey and like half a shot of rum, soothes the throat, and your giveafuck.

Store it in case of apocalypse. It has infinite shelf life.

if you heat it up along with a bunch of tahini you get a taffy-like stuff called halva. god tier snack

>What's your favorite thing to do with honey Veeky Forums?

Think about how it's bee spit that's incredibly resistant to spoilage and we've been eating it since before civilization was a thing.

Is this an indian in the cupboard situation? Where every four months the bear gets too full and sits where you will find him?

Not buy it, seeing as it's a waste of calories.

I bought a raw honeycomb at the airport in Copenhagen once. It was delicous.

Making a light mead overnight, just so it's bubbly and has a more complex flavor. About 1 tbsp honey in 8 oz of water, 1/16th tsp yeast, let sit overnight. Pour it over a glass of ice before drinking. Pretty tasty.

I also like to mix it into a glass of milk, into a basic vinaigrette, and in a bowl of muesli.

light drizzle over strawberry that has been macerating in a bit of sugar and balsamic vinegear. also honey + milk + steeped roast barley tea.

Drizzle it on my gf's puss

Sounds interesting, do you brew it in sealed container to keep CO2 in the solution or let it escape?

Just in a jar with the lid on but not tightly sealed.

>mead is for neckbeards

>I'm making mead.

Classic.

I really like the combination of honey and bananas. I had an amazing recipe for pumpkin banana smoothies with honey, but I lost it because I'm a turbofaggot. That shit tasted just like fresh pie filling.

I like to masturbate with it i like to think im getting a blow job by 30,000 women

30,000 lolis would me more accurate, as worker bees are immature females

I've got a pretty neat recipe for a honey doppelbock that I like to make every now and then.

>Mead is fucking disgusting in comparison.
Maybe the syrupy sweet mead you can only find in most stores. I've brewed and aged mead that ended up tasting similar to a decent semi-dry white wine.

I use it to make soda bread.
I put a layer of dough into the tin, then drizzle honey onto it. I add another layer on top of that, and drizzle honey onto it, etc.

Yeah, that's the only way I make it. I use a champagne yeast and let it ferment out completely. Dry with a honey essence, but not sweet at all.

Been to Poland, my wife is an immigrant. It's disgusting. Barenfang is a FAR superior beverage.

It's fine if you don't like it, but it seems like you had a bad experience with it and are disgusted by it because of that. There are a lot of different kind of meads, have you tried them all? Also not sure what Poland has to do with anything.

>Also not sure what Poland has to do with anything

This. It's not like fucking Poland is known as the epicenter of Mead brewing, kek.

take that honey and banana, add some peanut butter, and put that shit on some bread

Hush puppies

Loud kitties

Just pour it into my mouth like a godless savage.

>PB&H sammiches

My melanin enriched comrade

spread some on a toasted piece of bread and eat with a cup of warm milk. Nice breakfast

Mix with sriracha and put it on hot dogs

you know it's still bestiality even though they're so small, right?

if it crystallizes maybe, stale honey seems to get a bad taste to it

I use it to whip up The Pirate and the Princess.

I like a modified version of the drink recipe from the Bailey's website.

About 2/3 Bailey's with a layer of honey on top, and then filling the rest of the glass up with rum.

im gonna try roman eggs with honey and black pepper. no salt. weird. might be really good.
my fave is on bread with butter.

Don't forget the fish sauce and vinegar. I was reading some Roman recipes and they put those 4 ingredients in everything, even dessert.