youtu.be/pmLpSY5w6u0
youtube.com/watch?v=8Nh9qJUqqPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none

Probably 1, but it's not very good

If you can eat more than 2 pls kys a little bit faster

>A double cheeseburger with nasty sauce and 3x the bread

Yeah... No.

I usually eat 3 for lunch, but I taken out the center bread to cut down on carbs and calories

I dunno. Never really thought about it. I really don't get fast food burgers.
But, gun to my head, one sitting, I could probably eat ten to a dozen of them. Just guessing.

Wow.
youtu.be/pmLpSY5w6u0

>3x the bread

That's not how it works.

You're either way off on your estimation, a competitive food eater, or a gelatinous walking form of diabetes.

0 I don't eat shit.

>3x the bread

Never tried eating only those but on the rare times I eat at mcdonalds I get 2 big macs, 1 double cheese and large fries. I'm 6'0 145lbs btw.

There's the middle bread, plus the top and bottom are more than regular cheeseburger. So double the bread if not more fat asses.

x1.5

Had trouble with 2 when they gave out coupons recently. I guess i could force 3

Probably 2, maaaaybe 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Nh9qJUqqPA

4 to 5 I am not even Fat or American.

Depends on how hungry I am ofc, but I'd rather not eat more than one. That would be enough to fuck with my digestion.

non fat here, maybe 3 to 4 but only when i have to. normaly only one, never had two at the same time

In the past? Probably about 4-5. Now I can really only eat half of one.

I've eaten 2 bigmaxs a few times and each time I felt sick later. But if I had to I could probably eat a bunch of them, it would just suck. Big Mac combo is the perfect amount of food

Haha.
You keep that up and your friends will nickname you The Burger King!

why is there a bun in the middle? always thought that was weird as hell. never heard of any other burgers that do this

It's all one bun, it's just sliced twice.

If I keep that up they will just call me "that guy who got a cardiac arrest at age 32"

If I had to I think I could put down about 4 of them. 5 if I can lose the middle bread.

Lollllll