7x protein per patty as beef

>7x protein per patty as beef
>stylishly black
>easily handled
>low impact farming
When will you take the bug pill Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJjqAajbrPE#t=142
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine being so poor you have to catch mosquitos with a big red pot just to eat

Nah I'd never eat something that vile and disgusting

>proceeds to eat lobsters and oysters raw

I bet those patties smell fucking awful.
I got a fly trap that caught like 600 flies in a weekend and the bag of flies was one of the worst things I have ever smelled.

oreos

It's great being a white American. I had pizza for every meal this weekend.

>gathering food is so easy in africa you can just stand in your village and swing a pot through the air to get dinner

my mother had a flytrap near her chicken coup that was full to the brim last summer, was like a 3 meter aura of taint around that fucking thing.
incredibly unpleasant seeing all the trapped still-alive ones up top then as you go further down the corpses gradually just change into exoskeletons and bio-mush.

A bag of beef left outside would small bad too.

i had a grasshopper taco in nyc

>white American

mmm, parasites :)))

>Comparing rotting meat left in the heat with actually preserved beef/pork/whatever

I'm sure it's high in vitamins H, I and V given the location of such a treat. We should all fly over there now to make sure we have pure, authentic experiences with it.

I cant even begin to imagine how vile the texture would be

>tfw you realize those are wild mosquitoes and full of other people's blood

That explains why they're black

x protein per patty as beef
[citation needed]

>eating bugs and algae while (((they))) feast on filet mignon and fine wine

>Beef/pork/whatever

He forgot what chicken is.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJjqAajbrPE#t=142

Not just people, all kinds of other shit like wild animals and vermin as well

They're midge flies.

I'd be more ok with certain animal bloods (cow, hog, goat) than human, but yeah that still doesn't make it appetizing..

Ah, thanks for the correction

Some bugs i would eat for sure. Grasshopper and dragonfly are appealing to me, they would have a nice crunch. What i do not like about eating small animals like bugs is eating the contents of their digestive tract.

I think grubs, the fat white things with the orange head and pinchers, would be great eating. I have a feeling they would be like a hunk of pork fat. Unless I dreamed it, I think I saw a show about indigenous people in South America rolling up huge fat ones in leaves and roasting them.

and yet over a quarter of the world's undernourished people live in Sub-Saharan Africa.

When they make it more palatable and appealing to me by processing it down to something I can look at without seeing features of the creepy crawlies from which it was derived.

Fucking never. I'll go vegetarian before I eat bugs. Get the fuck out of here with that shit you slanteye piece of shit

I'll give it a shot when they grind it down and filter it such that a tenth of what I'm eating isn't the bug's yet-to-be-expelled excrement.

Bugs don't poop.

I've eaten silk worms.
They weren't bad, but not good.
Tasted like grass and has the texture of soggy croutons.