Are they overrated?

Are they overrated?

no shit new friend

Yes.
It's diabeetus in a cup.

>not having cheat days
That doesn't answer the question
But they taste good, don't they? I live in the Netherlands, there are no fraps offered by most stores but starbucks

The only thing Starbucks makes that isn't overrated is their plain black coffee: not bad for only a buck or two.

Otherwise, all their stuff is meh-tier.

I don't like hot drinks though. I asked specifically about their god-tier fraps.

>cheat days

Please, nigga, you need to get over the whole "cheat day" bullshit. If you maintain a healthy lifestyle (including food, exercise, hobbies, etc.) there's no need for "cheat days", you can have something like that (which has like 900 calories) once in awhile without sweating it.
However, to SPECIFICALLY answer you're stupid question, YES, they are overrated because it's shitty coffee blended with shitty syrups and gross "creme" bullshit and topped with canned whipped cream, i' just tastes like vague coffee flavored sugary goop. Why do you think children drink those?

>The only thing Starbucks makes that isn't overrated is their plain black blonde roast coffee: not bad for only a buck or two

FTFY
Their other coffee tastes like burnt shit.

So what brands of fraps are better than? I just love ice coffee.......

Frap is a nonsese word starbucks invented. As far as who else offers coffee flavored slushies, idk

Starbucks is successful because it allows people to eat fatass food without feeling like they are.
>It's just coffee teehee

I don't know where else to get a light roast when I'm in France.

.. Right. And i responded "they're overrated." Nigga do you even read?

I can agree with that

fraps aren't ice coffee. they're fucking milkshakes. buy a fucking cold brew coffee if you enjoy ice coffee. or at least something like an iced latte or iced machiatto with non-fat milk, those have actual fucking coffee (espresso) in them.

B-b-but I love milkshakes. A lot. How do I make a frappuchino myself for cheap?

They're underrated. Hating them is a dumb meme for contrarians.

>hurf durf milkshakes blah bluh drink your coffee black like my soooooul

>milk/cream+ice+coffee+sugar
>put it in a blender
Wa la.

Also, if you brew coffee beforehand and freeze it in an ice cube tray, you can use that instead of ice to keep your frap from getting watered down.

2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, one cup of ice, 3oz of "coffee flavored" sugar syrup, 1oz regular sugar syrup/caramel, top with whip cream and serve with a syringe of insulin on the side.

forgot, 1 cup of whole cream and blend. optionally add chocolate cookie crumble (oreos) for texture.

Are you supposed to eat the whipped cream?

Sometimes I do. Other times I blend it with the rest of the drink.

Yes.
People only like Starbucks cuz they're loaded with sugar and they make believe they're a refined person who drinks actual coffee and not soda.

I tried the midnight mint one when it came out and it was like watery chocolate with ice. For all the sugar that's in a frapp they don't even taste like it.

Eh. They're definitely overpriced. I only go if someone gives me a giftcard or something. That said, I tried their smores frap and it was surprisingly good, although it was more of a milkshake than a coffee.

you can go to starbucks and have it be fast and affordable or you can go to starbucks and come out with some bullshit coffee milkshake with 8000 grams of sugar
I only order shots of espresso because I like the bitter burnt flavor

why not go to a coffee shop that can make proper espresso?

its an excuse for white women to drink a milkshake every day for breakfast

>non-fat milk
You have no grounds to be lecturing someone about coffee you fucking pansy