ITT: retarded yelp reviews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QEdXhH97Z7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In case no one has seen it.
youtu.be/QEdXhH97Z7E

> ITT: retarded yelp reviews

So basically all of them?

>implying there's such a thing as a not retarded reviewer.

All reviewers should be executed.

That's like, your opinion, man.

Did you just review reviewers? KILL THE WITCH!

No shit. Who's opinion did you think he was stating, Plato's?

Butthurt restaurant owners

Yelp is shit. Aside from using it for pictures of the menu from small shops there is no point for the site.

>applebees has high ratings all the time
>search for a burger joint
>always get mc donalds

>Not understanding the irony

No, people whom complain on Yelp are retarded.

>>applebees has high ratings all the time
>>search for a burger joint
>>always get mc donalds

lmao this just means you live in flyover territory. neither of those things are true for me.

Same guy gave 5 stars to four different Hard Rock Cafes.

This. If you live in a decent area, Yelp can be quite helpful. You also have to be smart enough to cast off any reviews that were written by idiots.

Phoenix AZ, try again. It's like this at a good amount of places unless you know already where to look

Phoenix is flyover, so what he said is true.

Who was in the wrong here?

>moved to medium sized city (~50,000) a few months ago
>browse Yelp to get a general idea of what's good and what's not
>one woman has written a 2,000+ word review for every restaurant in town

This was a review on a restaurant specifically looking for negative reviews. It's a joke, not a retarded review.

Fuck you, OP. You suck.

lel

..so?

are they just poorly written? not understanding the issue, sure its a little weird but whaever

>Boy, these people had a bad time at my business.
>I know! I'll insult and argue with them!
>I'm such a genius

Jeff D is a fucking savage.

>50,000
>medium sized
nigga I live in a metropolitan area of about 600,000 and I'd still barely qualify it as "medium sized"
You live in a small town

>the reason I don't have a sausage and cheese omelette on the menu is because they are disgusting.

>go to popular restaurant's yelp page
>Cntrl+f "hubby"

the owner for insulting the clients. their complaints were kind of whiney, but that's a fucking terrible attitude towards your clientelle

>salt forward
what

50K is not a small dude

and besides NOrthampton MA has a great food scene and only has 30K

Yeah, he definitely could've been more diplomatic, especially as he was in the right. Still, good to see someone who doesn't take shit from anybody; that's often a good indicator of competence.

>Goes on a tirade about grammar.
>"I don't give a rats ass what just us or eggs up grill does because their franchises and they're only slightly better than McDonald's"

HMMM. Special place in Hell for hypocrites.

50k is small.
Anything below 30,000 is tiny.
t. somebody who can drive an hour in any direction and pass through a dozen 500-person villages

If he's telling the truth, I agree with the owner in that last review. That guy seemed to have a decent time there. Also funny how the owner butchered the spelling and grammar for the one review he wasn't correcting other people on.

This restaurant owner BTFOing this fattie is the best thing I've seen on Yelp

>5th largest city in the US
>fly over

Okay bub

>Reviewer used groupon
>Reviewer fat single mom with her child and "date"
Automatic disregard.

kek, based Peruvian man

so are you going to post a link?

>not Texas
>not a flyover state
Even California is a flyover state, the only important state is Texas.

Reminds me of the hood by air pasta

Why are there so many peruvians in southwest florida? I've had better peruvian food there than when I went to peru

Don J is a cunt and so is everyone who makes their bullshit off-menu substitutions then whines when they don't like it.

>
>>Goes on a tirade about grammar.
>>"I don't give a rats ass what just us or eggs up grill does because their franchises and they're only slightly better than McDonald's"

He says "franchises". I think "just us" and "eggs up grill" are restaurants.

post moar retarded yelp reviews

His grammar is still wrong though

jesus grandpa everyone uses google maps review now

I went to the hard rock cafe in Australia ate a plate of macaroni and a cockroach crawled on my plate to finish it for me.

Yeah if I saw those posts before going there I wouldn't even bother because who knows how annoying they'd be in real life if you had a legitimate problem.

>didn't ask us if we had and dietary restrictions

I have never been to a place that's done that. Why the fuck shouldn't it be on the person who has one to bring up whatever they can't have before ordering to make sure it's ok?

I don't know why they are there specifically but have you been to Peru recently? I went to several South American countries about 2 years ago and it was a shithole. I'm not surprised that people would flee from there even if they have to live in Florida.

Did you just give reviewers... a bad review?

That's pretty rock and roll.

>"Excuse me, I haven't received my food yet...I-"
>"Awww big baby want a bottle? Did I trigger the special snowflake?"