Burger King is absolutely delicious

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gF2mKIP9WnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>They don't let black people touch your food

YOU ARE A LIE

>tries to write seductively about food
>calls a burger "moist"

I fucking love Whppers, man.

This is an ancient pasta

I dont remember a single visit to a fast food burger restaurant where I didnt leave disappointed and full of regret in my adulthood.
Why not just eat sushi or chinese or a kebab?

I guess because your items cost 1-2 dollars more per meal. Who the HELL got that kinda money.

This. There's a sushi place that's buy one roll and get one a reguler one free.

Maybe in america burger meals are considered economical but where I live you dont eat outside if you're poor to begin with.

I like their iced mochas.

The funny thing is even fast food isnt that economical. It's a lot more expensive than buying chicken and rice in bulk, for example, and cooking that.

Where you from?

but chicken and rice in bulk, no matter how much chicken and rice you purchase, does not turn into burger and fries on your plate. What if I want burger and fries and not chicken and rice?

BK tastes gross. I think it's their bread.

>What if I want burger and fries and not chicken and rice
You buy flour, eggs and ground beef
Then you make the thing you want.
The only downside is that freezing burgers isn't a obvious exercise

What if you make the patties fresh then freeze them between sheets of wax paper in a freezer container and can just pull them out as you want them? Could that work? I may try that.

sure are a lot of shills on Veeky Forums today

had a whopper for the very first time in 23 years. it was terrrble. i hate burger king i hate it

>today

The patties are cold and have simulated grilled flavors. Its not normal m8s.

$5.99, what the hell?
For 6$ you could get
>a pack of minced meat
>a bag of buns
>a salat head
>a handful tomatoes
>a small bag of potatos

Given that you have basic kitchen stuff at home (and the ability to hold a knife), you could make a meal six times the size of your pic related for the same price.

imo, the fries taste like they are fried in soap water.
The drinks taste watery, the buns are dry and one time the salad on my burger was foul.
I didn't go to BK afterwards for a few years.
Then, I thought I could gave them another chance, got myself one of those smoothies they had back then and it tasted like someone threw sugar on a bit of crushed ice made from toilet water, whirled a little bit of highly artificial "fruit" juice under and said "that's a smoothie".
Never again.

I either make that shit myself or go to McD. At least I know there what they put into their burgers

Plus if you look carefully at the patties, it got these circly spots of mystery stuff. Color it black and get tryptophobia!

I haven't seen this one in a while

>For 6$ you could get
You literally cannot. 1 lb. of ground beef is $5 here.

What shithole do you live in where cheapass ground beef is $5.00/lb? It's always available around me for $1.99/lb, and I've seen it at Sam's as low as $1.29.

Here's an add that came out today for a shitty store similar to Piggly Wiggly which is usually more expensive than Walmart or Sam's.

Wow what a good deal on ground beef. I also live where it cost around 5 dollars a pound.

BUT chicken leg quarters are like 70 cents a pound sometimes. Usually like $1.50 though.

Yeah, Walmart and Kroger in this area both usually have leg quarters for $.99-$1.29/lb. That store that put out that circular is a small locally owned place so they are usually higher.

wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=gF2mKIP9WnI

I miss the Crown Nuggets. Those things had a taste the modern nuggets cannot replicate.