What's some good foods to soothe/cure a sore throat?

What's some good foods to soothe/cure a sore throat?

tablespoon of honey. Tea. Of course the classic chicken soup.

simmer a few slices of lemon and some slices of ginger in water, then add lemon. a lot of tea has caffeine, which can dehydrate you. stick with just this!

Honey has sugar in it and sugar is bad for a sore throat

I used to get those one-cup on-the-go soups from campells, nuke them for 30 seconds extra, then drink them.
Swalloing was pure pain because of the strep I had so the only thing I could deal with was something that scalded the shit out of my throat

shit, add honey. not lemon. i should finish my drink and go to bed.

Hot Tea, add some honey and lemon add a shot of whiskey. Works every time

Doritos, don't chew them very well, swallow the while still a bit chunky, not like giant pieces that are going to choke you, just don't macerate them as much as usual while you masticate them.

The scratchiness as they go down feels awesome and the salt gets right in there to extend the burn.

This is not a joke post, try it, then come back and thank me.

>t. physician

>American healthcare advice

You don't need to be to understand how harmful sugar is to the body

Italian ice, popsicles, soup, tea.

My cummies

hot dr pepper

Milk. Thick and cold.

Yeah these. Tea with one or two teaspoons honey, I personally love lime blossom tea for that.

Hot water with ginger, lemon and maybe a bit of honey too depending if you like the taste.

Ice cream sometimes works for me

A good drink for your throat would be lemon juice in ice water and maybe poor some juice in like cranberry or any other berry fruit juice to give it some FLAVOOOOOOOR

Toast has a similar effect, feels great

I usually go and get the beef brisket pho and salty limeade from a local vietnamese place

>haven't been able to swallow without massive pain for past 7 hours
>can't sleep so constant pain

i wish i was dead, or that someone would knock me out, saged for whine

Go to a doctor you dumbass

mix honey with crushed wallnuts and lemon zest

you can put a spoonful of baking soda too

trust me on this shit, it works like magic

>honey
>pineapple juice
>any sort of tea really

You can also gargle salt water, I do say gargle not drink. Don't drink salt water OP.

If you're still there, mix 2 teaspoons of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of ground ginger, and 1 tablespoon of honey. Spread on toast and eat with very lemony tea.

Antibiotics. I hope the strep throat gives your computer aids.

Pho is the way to go

Cold glass of water.

Gargle with warm salt water, especially if you have swollen tonsils.

Why does everyone keep saying this shit? There's no scientific evidence that 'salt water' is beneficial to a sore throat.

I have tonsilitis right now. When I gargle with warm salt water, the pain goes away and my tonsils feel normal. It might not be beneficial to a sore throat, but it definitely helps with my tonsilitis.

Anything warm, nothing cold nothing hot.

>there is no scientific evidence that desiccation kills microorganisms

looooooooooooool

ginger tea
its great