How to eat these things

i see the women in my office gobble up this garbage but it tastes like eating cardboard to me

on the packaging there are pictures of these thing being eaten with tomatoes and ham and salmon but i just can't picture these tastes going together.

are they just a meme or is there some way to eat these that improves their lack of flavor?

Other urls found in this thread:

quakeroats.com/product/rice-snacks/rice-cakes.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're a garbage food that no one eats unless they're on a diet. If you're choosing to eat them you're doing it wrong. That's like choosing to voluntarily stay the night in jail.

You don't really want to eat those.Bullshit wannabe healthy food.

If you need something low calorie, try some rye crispbread. Good as a snack and tastes way better.

i don't really need anything low calorie, as i'd rather just not snack, but if i'm really famished i'll go for some nuts.

i'm more curious about the rice cakes and if anybody actually really puts salmon and lettuce on them or something

why are they "wannabe healthy" ?

Butter and Vegemite

Women are insane about food, never trust their preferences

Never saw anybody making something like open face sandwich with rice cakes.

They are empty calories, almost no vitamins, no fiber, no protein, no fat. Rather eat one slice of normal bread than five of those rice cakes.

I put Laughing Cow cheese on mine. It's good for dieting, I guess.

It's diet food.
The cheese ones are a pretty good replacement for that fake cheese flavor you get on potato chips.
Caramel and chocolate ones are pretty good too.

>cheese ones
>Caramel and chocolate ones
what the fuck? i googled these but i couldn't find any besides the chocolate ones. what do they look like?

quakeroats.com/product/rice-snacks/rice-cakes.aspx

>He works in an office from 9-5
>He can't stand the food they eat at work
>He expects his mother to cook his tendies when he gets home on the bus
Sunshine get out and get a REAL job, like a plumber or a builder, fucking office dwellers complaining about shit.

I put a little butter and then some vegemite on mine, so damn good.

It's meme food for women.
It's supposed to be a low calories snack,except it won't fill you for shit.

However it's a decent vessel for salty spreads, makes for a decent poorfag appetizer. Things like salted butter, I guess peanut butter would be decent too.

Personally, I like the grainy flavor of the plain ones but you can also get the flavored kind which are also good. If I don't eat them plain, I might spread some garlic hummus or grape jelly on then.

Uneducated polak detected

I like tuna salad on the salted ones and peanut butter/jelly on the sweet flavored ones. They're pretty good

pepole still eat these? i thought only popular in the 90s

What im currently putting in my mouth:
>inb4 cock
>toasted apple cinnamon bread
>light layer of peanut butter
>topped with an over medium egg and chili powder, salt

I prefer the brown maple sugar bread desu, the fruitiness is throwing me off.

But yeah 1 penis here

coated in chocolate with a creamy filling

Damn I haven't had those in years. I used to eat them all the time they were so good

My mom was obsessed with those so they were my go to emergency food when I ran out of bread. They're not bad with peanut butter or hummus on top.

butter and gouda makes this very good.

Those were a trend in the 2000s for moms who wanted to buy their kids a healthy snack

...I actually like those with a bit of salted butter on it. they are delicious, cheap, don't dirty up your keyboard if you snack them while gaming

peanut butter, a little sugar and raisins/craisins. If you have the plain kind

Its a decent snack food that can be made healthy and filling for cheap. Put peanut butter and sliced fresh strawberries on it. Fucking amazing

Good salty deli meats.

it's because theyre trying to (or are) dieting and cant resist satisfying their hunger-boredom.

honestly Ive had them with wine-moms served with cheese and pepper and tomatoes and it's still gross as fuck, the tomato juice makes the cheese slice soggy, the pepper and tomato irritates the roof of the mouth and the base is a piece of fucking cardboard.

>tastes going together
>lack of flavor

idk man

I like them with nut butter (almond and peanut were good). I might get them if they're on sale since it's like a dollar for 10 or whatever. They're pretty much flavorless air with a crisp texture, so do what you will with them. They're not "healthy", but rather low-calorie and fairly filling. I'd say just go for the pickles or vegetable if you need a snack, but these are nice to mix it up on occasion

God I love ricecakes. I eat the white cheddar ones by the sleeve.

Dude just eat quest cereal protein bars

>why are they "wannabe healthy" ?
They're nearly pure starch. Starch is just polymerized sugar, so you may as well have a Snickers bar instead, or just mainline some heroin.

I used to make PB&J open faced sandwiches on them.

But it's brown rice, a whole grain. Every health guide recommends eating several servings of whole grains.

>has a 9-5
>lives with his mother

umm

>snickers bar: 250 calories
>chocolate rice cake + tbsp of peanut butter: 150 calories
It's healthier for what it isn't, not what it is

That doesn't mean anything.

I like the minis, barbeque flavor

they are like crack

the big cakes are hard to eat

I eat mine with ketchup or ranch.

>mfw you're the only person on Veeky Forums who enjoys eating these.

>calories are bad
Get some exercise you lazy sack of shit.

there's not alot women don't gobble up tee bee aytch

Too many calories are bad, yes, and candy is an easy and unsatiating way to eat too many. And most forms of exercise will only burn a fraction of your intake.

I eat them like snacks. They sell them alot in Sweden and I think they taste good. Otherwise they're shit and should be forgotten.

the little puffed ones are pretty tasty

Jesus, only in America
That thing looks like it has about a billion calories

I just eat them sometimes because I like the taste.

>I think they taste good. Otherwise they're shit and should be forgotten.
If you can read only one post on Veeky Forums, let it be this one.

peanut butter

It's probably closer to 200-250

>implying women know how to lose weight without being retarded and fucking it up most of the time
They just jump on whatever meme diet bandwagon is going at the time, don't do any exercise, have "cheat meals" and "reward chocolate" and then wonder why they're not going anywhere

>on a diet
>eating snacks
Why are people so stupid?

Peanut butter is amazing with that especially if you put an apple slice on it, or any fruit that goes well with peanut butter.

Salty spreads go good with rice cakes, by themselves they're bad and don't keep you full.

You have to use them as like an edible plate if you really want to get something out of them, or say fuck it and eat them while only drinking water because you hate yourself.