Going to McDonald's

I have a coupon for buy one get one free sandwich. What should I get? I will post results.

For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

Mcchicken and one slightly smaller Mcchicken

I'm getting 2 double quarter pounders with cheese and a large fries

you fat fuck

heh heh, you keep that up and your friends will nickname you The Burger King!

Did it lads

2 BEASTS

Why'd you even ask? Of course you should get the most expensive non-bullshit sandwich on the menu.

Enjoy your free burg

whelp...now your that much closer to a heart attack...

>eat mcdonalds every day for lunch break
>co worker asks if I have a gold rewards membership with them already
Was he making fun of me?

>Not having the McDonald's™ app on your phone.

Make with the self-necking.

The Mcdonald's App is unironically fucking amazing.

I'm guessing it's because they've fallen on hard time, but the coupons they offer are un real.

This week I had a BOGO on any sandwich every day of the week, BOGO large fries, BOGO big mac, medium mcafe with any purchase, and every friday you can get a free medium fries with any purchase. Most weeks I have a BOGO QP w/cheese too.

I went from eating Mcdonald's a couple times a year to once every week or two.

That isn't healthy. Fast food once or twice a month is OK. For me I like getting the big Mac meal with an extra big Mac cause of the bogo coupon. Coffee is good too at McDonalds compared to timmies.

Oh look, we have a doctor here giving free advice

He sure was, fella

best sandwich

Why is tim hortons afraid of serving good coffee? Are they worried people will complain if they get rid of the dirty water they serve now?

mcdonalds new font style is fucking cancer

like theyre trying to advertise to the world how hip and cultured they can be. a fast food chain being hip is an oxymoron by default. fuck off and fuck op for backing this

This
Also, QPC for the win.

I wanna see them fucking burgers!