Where's the stream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GW2_ZfxURwo
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you tried wsmv.com?

Yes idiot

Glad I can help!

They haven't figured out streaming in tenn. yet.

Na, OP is just stupid and doesn't know how time works.

Is Jack going to be as cool when he becomes mainstream?
hope so, but not holding my breath

People will catch onto the fact he doesn't know what he's doing. He will be relegated back to YouTube videos and ja/ck/ threads.

he is
so
fucking
ugly

Wrong, he is a beautiful frogman

that will be a great day

have you seen him with his hat off? the shape of his head is unnatural

Hmm...

Faggot Predators bandwagoner

Excuse me

Literally (not figuratively) looked like vomit when he poured it out of the saucepan.

the first results that pop up when you google jack scalfani lel

Where does he mention the Preds?

Reported.
Enjoy your ban.
Faggot.

>serving bans
nobody does this m80

Why is he on tv.. he has 38k subs this fucker has no clue wtf he is doing he had to return the smokers and the bbq he got for free because he did not do a giveaway

Because it's funny. Why do you tumblr newfags not understand this? Everyone knows he's a disgusting oaf. Take a clue.

youtu.be/GW2_ZfxURwo

So this is the second time he's been on TV. I figured getting humiliated the first time would've been enough for him, but I guess not.

>runs a sweepstakes
>violates federal law by disallowing women from winning it on the down low
>announces this to his audience to virtue signal his strong christian morals

He's not a bright guy, but he's the best we (Veeky Forums's food and cooking board) got

Currently at work and just happen to be talking about this guy to an voworker

Was wondering if somebody can post the raw chicken and hamburger webms please?

>38k subs

Do you remember on that Texas investors club how he didnt want to give up shares in his youtube business? LOL I bet with the new ad rev changes he barely makes anythin from his channel now. Who knew his terrible sauces would be the reall money maker?

was the first time when he talked about choking his son

bon apple teef

that was a podcast made by other people that go to his church
Jack had been on youtube for like 8 years and already on tv at that point

I bet he paid over a hundred dollars for this knife

what the hell are you talking about

He went on a tour of BBQ joints in TN. In a wrap up video he told the audience that if a woman had won the raffle he would not have given them the prize because it would be unfair to his wife to travel with a female and spend the night with them in a hotel. This both is discrimination against a protected class, and shows his base audience (fellow church members) that he is putting the sanctity of his marriage first. Please, if you are going to be in Jack threads have some basic knowledge of the happenings in his youtube comment section my friend.

>I bet with the new ad rev changes he barely makes anythin from his channel now.

The new changes mostly affect drama channels.

sorry, I should say he removed women entrants from the pool, not just a hypothetical if they won situation

Makes me wonder what would have happened if it was a Palestinian man that won. Or a woman with a very masculine or gender neutral name.

Drama channels, true crime channels, gun channels, reaction channels, extreme left and anti-SJW channels

What is that even supposed to be

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk

>This both is discrimination against a protected class,

Women aren't a protected class when doing contests/raffles. That would be like me (a male) trying to enter Ms. Universe. They even kicked out a trangendered woman (actually a man) from entering a few years ago.

oh my god.

how isnt he dead?

Watching jack is like watching bestgore or liveleak: you know something bad is about to go down, you could stop the video and just walk away, but you don't and keep going and the dude still manages to somehow gross you out. Then you ask yourself "Why did I watch that?" but you knew, you knew all along what you were getting into.

I know what you mean

why is literally everything he cooks underdone?

It's usually under but sometimes hilariously over. There are only a few times where he seems to nail it and I'm sure it's just by accident.

speed holes

That's a very different thing. Nowhere in the advertisement did he mention it was men only, nor does Grilla Grillz want the publicity associated with bring part of an anti-woman raffle. He breached his contact.

>tfw /youmustbenewtotheshow/

>comparing the ms universe contest to riding around in jacks van eating shitty barbecue.

>saying a tranny would not automatically win ms universe with no other qualification other than her stunning and brave dong in the current year

Check your head bro.

He sounds like an extremely hypocritical evangelical faggot, one of the malignancies infecting the south. I'm proud to say I've never once gone, nor will I ever go, to his youtube site.

>You can't discriminate against females in a contest!
>well you can...

All this damage control from dumb females and their cucks. Females are in themselves federally protected and you can discriminate based on sex for contests.

Females *aren't* in themselves federally protected

This isn't /pol/

Why the fuck does he cut backwards? Why does he never put the slightest effort into learning the basics of the craft he's attempting to teach, or any of the details for that matter?

He could've just gotten separate rooms and/or invited the woman to bring a friend family member along. What were they staying in a hotel and traveling together for though? Wasn't he just giving away a prize?

Ja/ck/ is actually not a human, but a salmonella colony that inhabits his skin and tries to blend into human society.

You can't open a contest up to everyone and then privately exclude women. I'm not in on the story though, what was the contest, did the contestants have to pay anything?

Why does he lunge at his food so fiercely? Why does he need to stick out his tongue to guide the food into his mouth? Why does every bite he takes have to fill his entire mouth and cheek area?

The taco is also urinating unendingly.

I'm pretty sure the tongue thing is to assist in targeting, otherwise he would probably slam the food into his face.

That really triggered my autism.

Wa La

Nobody else except his family has demonstrated a need to do this. I've worked with people with Downs Syndrome who can put food into their mouths just fine.

just a sweepstakes, giving away a BBQ and a road trip with Jack around Tennessee plus 5 meals, sponsored by some BBQ manufacturer
no fee to enter, just a youtube comment saying that you are capable of getting to his city and going on the trip, did not set up the rules as excluding females beforehand but went on to say they were tossed out of the entry in a behind the scenes follow up.

A more pertinent question is why the fuck is he cutting chicken with a cheese knife.

/r/ing an edit of that gif from ensino man where the bully guy shakes his head but replace him shaking his head with ja/ck/ at the end of this webm

He was on a Shark Tank style show called West Texas Investors Club a couple years ago. Made an ass of himself and cried when the hosts called him out for being a dunce.

Anyone who thinks Jack is just acting like a lazy idiot should see it.

Is this the only video where he dosn't put his tounge out as a plate for the food before eating it?

Apart from the million giant onions, what's wrong with this?

>BBQ Sauce producer and salesman
>For show we'll have a BBQ competition
>Cannot BBQ at all, has to get someone to do it for him while he flits about the crowd

he truly is /ourguy/

Dunno guys, i've seen it before with people, and it always make me unreasonably angry.

As you've seen it IRL, do you have any insight as to why they find it necessary or even practical? All it does is narrow the opening of your mouth, making it harder to squeeze food in.

Got a video link? Sounds awesome.

not that user but i think it's so they can taste the food before they swallow it whole to be honest
Like if you eat so much food you're only going to ruin your palate so much where the less-active taste buds are your only way to taste the salt intake-

but i dont think i've ever seen some one that eats with sticking their tongue out that happens to chew their food for longer than like two seconds.
i might be wrong but i think i've seen guy feiri do it a few times

what the fuck is this?

He's got the proportions of a baby

Bean """"""""salad""""""""

It aired on CNBC. I'm not sure if their website does full episodes.

tell me about jack, why does he flick the pork fat?

he's still got a wife though :')

>sorry, I should say he removed women entrants from the pool, not just a hypothetical if they won situation
Where did he say this?

why the fuck doesn't he redo the vids where the food comes out bad? |Why does he upload this shit? Why hasn't someone murdered him yet?

So many questions

>BBQ Wars Tour Wrap Up
14 minutes in or so he says that women wouldn't be able to win, had they won

Fug you're not lying
"There's no way we're driving around with a lady"

yeah, he had a stroke lad

fucking kek

apart from the fact that he put the pasta in the water before it was even close to boiling? it doesn't even look like the water's warm. I'm amazed it didn't just turn to glue.

>The taco is also urinating unendingly.
I think it's pissing itself in fear

oh baby git it all nice an gewddd

>that perfect jawline
>that goatee trimmed to perfection
>that flirtatious eyebrow action

are you saying you jack it to king Ja/ck/?
please respond

>not Ja/ck/ing it

different cooking times!
spaghetti takes 6-12 min to cook (boiling water)
to make a fresh sauce you're looking at an minimum of 30min, usually 60min+

1. Those various things have different cooking times, not to mention methods
2. You heat the water before putting in the noodles so they cook properly
3. All those things in the pan at once makes everything cook slower, further complicating points 1 and 2