Tfw I just realized how good Mexican seafood is

>tfw I just realized how good Mexican seafood is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lW_wYgGtCG8
youtube.com/watch?v=cBUoxMgQD9g
youtube.com/watch?v=kzBlUV7rjyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lime, avocado, and seafood is a fantastic pairing.

That's a thing?

It's the one saving grace of driving so far to see my mom other than just being able to see my mom.

US will pick it up sooner or later

Fuck yes. I had this huge clamari stuffed with lobster and crab, with some type of red tomatoe sauce over rice. It was amazing. Im going back to veracruz this summer and cant wait to stuff myself with amazing seafood.

what's that fried stuff and why is it fried?

Very much so, mexico is a big peninsula dude. Seafood is a huge part of the cuisine.
But you don't see it much in american-mexican/texmex places because
A) Nobody is gunna trust fish from a fucking taco truck
and B) People think of hearty cheesey savory meals when they think mexican, not tangy creamy fish

It's legit. Even 2nd generation Mexicans in the U.S. don't know how legit it is.

Nothing is fried. its uni

Kinda want to spend a day at the beach and drinking some micheladas + eating clams , ceviche and pescado zarandeado

wait, that orange stuff under the avocadoes is sea urchin? gotcha

>drench the sea urchin with a shit ton of condiments
why is mexican cuisine always like this?

Mexican seafood is great. I haven't been down to Mexico in years, due to safety, unfortunately. I wish I could just sit on the beach all day long and eat seafood.

one day m8s

Goddamn, I'd pay good money for a plate of that.

>grilling clams and adding a ton of sauce and lime
Seems interesting

Mexican food is god-tier.
The only people who disagree are racists or people with weak bowels.

Yes

>tfw mexican
>tfw cant stand seafood

this is my curse

instead of clams, how about some corn flat bread?

how about nah

isn't most mexican food seafood based? I thought it was just texmex stuff that was pork/chicken/beef

Are you stupid?

no but apparently you are

Depends on the region.

Hell yeah. I like it all, but Aguachile (verde) is my favorite. Pic related. But the aguachile verde I usually get also has oranges, avocado, and mango besides the onions and cilantro. You want that sweet fruit with that super spicy green sauce and shrimp.

i personally can't stand it, it just tastes like lime juice

Look up mazatlan on google. Theres a reason people travel from all over to go fishing there. Its world class. Also seafood tends to be super fresh.

What a fucking baby. You probably dont even drink a pacifico when you eat it.

Then get the red one, which is more complex. Every time I ask for aguachile it HAS to be red.

pic related

It's not that unsafe dude, the media overplays it as always. I'm American and spend a couple months a year down there, almost never had any problems

God I love this dish so much

what kind of farts do you have after eating mexican seafood and drinking beer all day?

the kind that smells like a dirty vagina

If I just eat the seafood, I don't fart much at all, and if I do, it doesn't smell. It's the beer that gives me the hot farts.

yeah a vast majority of the violence down there is between gangs, tourists are usually just fine unless you're somewhere REALLY bad

youtube.com/watch?v=lW_wYgGtCG8

youtube.com/watch?v=cBUoxMgQD9g

youtube.com/watch?v=kzBlUV7rjyw

This . If there was one dish I would eat the rest of my life it would be aguachile. Ive tried a couple of versions of aguachle all throughout California and Mexico and the best ones always had some sort of maggi/soysauce flavor in aguachile.