Your favorite brand?

your favorite brand?

never really ate it, and i need something to flavor up my oats

Does it really matter? Just get the kind which is just 2 or 3 ingredients. Peanuts and salt only is the best.

Skippy masterrace

>i need something to flavor up my oats

Raisins and honey

the best is home mode. if you're lazy you can buy roasted and salted peanuts and just dump em in a blender with some sugar or honey. Maple syrup might be good too actually

MOLASSES
O
L
A
S
S
A
S

>t. Kimmy Schmidt

laura scudders

Teddy natural

Peter pan is good too.

Jif. Anything else is an abomination.

Only natty. Only crunchy or extra-crunchy.

Fite me smoothfags

Natural creamy Jif

i dont eat it because it is exsessivley unhealthy and im not a horrificaly obese amerigay

Get a "natural" kind that has few ingredients (e.g., peanuts and salt) or get some freshly ground straight from a machine if possible.

If you only have big brand options, get Jif. Avoid Peter Pan.

>Peanut butter unhealthy

What? Also why are you assuming people can't have a favorite peanut butter brand without eating it in access and remaining thin?

*Excess

Everyone on this website believes in all or nothing memes these days because it's HARDCORE FOR THE 2017 MILLENNIAL TO WHET HIS EDGE ON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FALSE DICHOTOMIES

They'll all grow out of it by 2020 if not earlier...

>peanut butter is excessively unhealthy
>only americans eat peanut butter

I have moved on to almond and cashew butter. If you want to add to your oats, add a favorite dried fruit while cooking. Or - chop up half an apple or pear, add while cooking if you want it soft, or after cooking for crispness. Honey, maple syrup, molasses, grenadine, all good. I tried chocolate syrup once. it was weird.

There are four things that you can put into oats.

1. Honey
2. Raisins
3. Brown Sugar
4.Milk

Anything else is sacrilege.

>not including butter on the list

You ain't even lived

Fruit in oats is sacrilege? Good thing I'm not religious I guess.

>Hating peanut butter

Never gonna make it.

I probably have pleb tastes, but I really like skippy with honey

Go project somewhere else, fatty.

different texted oats, barley, flax seeds, chia seeds, barley, maple syrup, different dried fruits. Not peanut butter

Maple syrup is sticky nasty garbage

Hony Peter Pan

>literally sugar
How about some fruit, you fat fuck?

>tfw no one else adds leftovers to make savory oats
Roast beef or barbecue chicken oatmeal is god tier.

peanut butter in oatmeal...are you fucking serious nigger?

you either put chopped banana or some blue/black berries in it and sprinkle some cinnamon on.

>adding butter to everything
40 year old flyover boomer low iq classless white trash detected

this tee bee aytch
I love peanut butter but it just tastes weird in porridge

This doesn't even need questioning. Saying Jif isn't the best peanut butter is like saying Heinz isn't the best ketchup. Why do you faggots like the obscure brands?

Throw a handful of whole peanuts in. It's pretty good, like any other nuts you might add, and doesn't turn the whole bowl into a monotonous peanut flavoured paste like PB.

Representeer.

I'm stuck with Skippy because it's one of the few brands that gets imported here. But Smucker's is a lot better.