Munchies, what do?

Munchies, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/02/25/282631913/marijuana-may-hurt-the-developing-teen-brain
journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fpsyt.2013.00053/full
youtube.com/watch?v=ok5l26Fs0LI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do some sports, running would be cool

Play Morrowind game of the year edition on the Xbox Huge.

Fruit
I like berries because each one feels like an explosion of flavor. Try not to eat shitty processed junk, crunchy veggies like cucumbers and peppers are also great snacks

grow up

fellow pot haha

Eat your cum. It's practically infinite.

wachin faso jaksjaksjaksjaksj

DUDE

whoaa mannn weed dude im so kushd out bro i look chinese

LMAO

Cereal any kind, I downed some raisin bran 2 scoops, also fruit watermelon dried cranberries, sun chips are nice as well.

Mchxickens & Mcchickens biscuit with egg n cheese

If you want to be healthy, my go to when I have the munchies is cucumbers with salt, lemon and tapatio. It's really tasty and refreshing.
If you don't want healthy munchies, make some pancakes and fry up some bacon nigga.

Sapee

a new rotisserie chicken spot has just opened near me and they deliver

half a chicken, green salad, slaw and fries has become my go to stoned meal, usually with a glass of rose or pinot noir

highly recommend

Most marijuana smokers don't get enough iron in their diets. As a nutritionist I'd recommend a bullet to the head, It should be enough to last the rest of you're life.

I used to be like you, did weed daily for about 5 years, spending most of my money on dabs. Chilling with the homies err day. Then after the promise of getting 100k a year and moving up from there I completely stopped and moved on to more fine adult things like drinking every other day and doing shrooms about twice a month maybe some acid here and there, maybe even some ketamine. I can say without a doubt weed held me back from progressing and becoming the successful person I am today. Also taco bell always brings me back to my stoner past so that's what id suggest.

kek
can't argue with those digits

checked
also bullets aren't made of iron

Well people don't need lead in their diet, but stoners do need a bullet in the head. It's not like they'll be able to know the truth anyways with all those fried brain cells of theirs.

Hi, Jeff Sessions! Don't you have anything new to say that doesn't come from the movie "Reefer Madness?" Channel Nancy Reagan much?

fry a grilled cheese sandwich or melt, serve over mac n cheese

He's not wrong user, marijuana does harm brain development if you use and are under 25.
With that being said, people on both sides of the weed argument are autists, the DUDE WEED and the muh degeneracy fags need to go.

Fruits and veggies, my dude.

wew dis nigga mad af lmao

source?

>I can say without a doubt weed held me back from progressing and becoming the successful person I am today.

I needed to read this today. Thank you.

I got you user :^)

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/02/25/282631913/marijuana-may-hurt-the-developing-teen-brain

Basically, using marijuana once a week or more while your brain is developing can harm your parts of the brain which process memory and decision making.

When does the brain fully finish developing? The first link says 'teen brain,' so is it 25 or 19?

Not the user you were replying to but,
You can always go back to it bro, but if you feel it's holding you back from getting your life on track, let go of it.
You don't need to live life where you get high all the time :3
I know how you feel, moderation took me a while to understand, I went from several joints a day for about 3 years, and now I smoke maybe once every few months.

I've always had trouble with moderation. I've "quit" several times in the past where I'd abstain from any THC at all for 3-6+ months, but I always come back to it.

Cruel mistress.

Anecdotal but I started smoking at 14 and did so very heavily for 7 years and now without any family history of mental illness I have paranoid schizophrenia. Literally Jewish tricks to get young kids to smoke weed

It is for this reason alone that I'm glad I waited until after I was 18 to start smoking. Who knows what damage I've done to myself, though.

It's a little of both, let say you use daily throughtout your teens, but then quit alltogether at 20, your brain has not finished developing thus it can still finish the development process without being affected too much.
However, say you use daily from your teenage years well into adulthood;the brain would be affected much more severely because of the continued use.
Furthermore user, the worst time to smoke weed is in your teens because that is when the brain develops at a faster rate than once you're 20+.
You should take all studies on the subject seriously, but then again we sadly don''t have enough info to further our knowledge on the subject because the (((US))) has the drug listed as Schedule 1.

Thanks for the information. I smoked from 18-25, the first two years being much more 'casual' than the last 5. I know lack of motivation is one result of this drug usage.

Do you workout user?
When I decide to quit before I learned how to moderate my use, I'd run every time I would get a craving.
And if working out isn't your thing that's okay, find a hobby literally anything that interests you and invest yourself further into it.

Heh, perhaps this fits into my history but I used to be a semi-serious powerlifter, prior to engaging in the herbal jew. I've worked out since then, but never as seriously as I was during those days. You're absolutely right about finding something to keep yourself busy. Idle hands spend time at the genitals, and in my case, on the bong.

>Thanks for the information.
No problem user.
I feel a lot of people demonize and glorify weed, and neither should really be the case.
It's a drug like any other and should be used in moderation. I mean it also just feels better to use once every few months or weeks instead of daily.

>demonize or glorify
I couldn't have said it better myself. Most people are extremists when it comes to the drug. I can't criticize either side, because I've held both of those opinions too.

>I'm a retard so weed is bad
There is a reason anecdotal evidence isn't worth shit.
I know that smoking at a young age can be harmful but you're full of shit.

>used to be a semi-serious powerlifter
Perfect, get back into it, and I know lifting and a good diet go hand in hand, so maybe pick up cooking as a hobby as well?
Worst case scenario you don't follow through with it but hey at least you'd learn how to cook well.
It's never too late to change :^)

I'm on Veeky Forums because I like to cook. I appreciate the positive comments - strange to see on Veeky Forums, even though Veeky Forums is one of the more mature boards.

>strange to see on Veeky Forums, even though Veeky Forums is one of the more mature boards
Lol I find that Veeky Forums is a nice blend between people that are very positive about cooking and life, and NEET shitposters. Some boards have too much of the shitposters but hey what can you do about it that's Veeky Forums

>hey what can you do about it that's Veeky Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=ok5l26Fs0LI sums up exactly how we all feel about this shithole. Search your heart, you know it to be true.

>More?
>Please.
kek, thanks for the video user

What about alcohol. I've read the same about drinking and almost every kid probably drinks the most amount of alcohol of their lives before age 25. Doesn't seem to have too much of an effect.

>what about alcohol
The second link that I posted actually goes in depth of early alcohol use, and basically, as you'd expect it increases risk taking behavior, and with constant use at a young age can lead to chronic dependence in adulthood. Alcohol as you known user, lowers your inhibition thus allowing you to be bolder in your actions regardless of risk.
Note that in the link below you can read up on it a bit more than what I posted.