Why is it so hard to get unsalted fries in McDonald's...

Why is it so hard to get unsalted fries in McDonald's? Every time I go in and as for an order of fries with no salt they just look at me like they got out of a fucking retard home and give me salted fries anyway. Does BK pull this shit too?

Don't go to McDonald's if you're worrying about health. The salt is just something they add. Fast food workers aren't really trained to take specific orders beyond "No pickles.'", or something like that.

I don't give a shit about health, I just want some unsalted fries with a Fanta on my way home from a day of work. It's already bad enough I have to bring my own fucking mustard, I don't want to spend 10 minutes wiping down my fries with the paper napkins too.

>unsalted fries
That would you're looking for is potatos.

how is it harder to make fries without salt,which they add after cooking, than a burger without pickles though?

Ah, so you have zero taste buds.

You know what, stick to cheap fast food so you don't bother literally everyone else who will ever cook something tasty for you and hate your guts when you bitch it's "too salty"

Fucking people with toddler palates I swear.

Why are you complaining to us and not them though? What are we going to do about it and what do we care? Why don't you just make your own fries if salt is such a big deal for you?

I dont get it. Are you some sort of fast food snob? What dont you get about ? Any joint isnt going to go through the trouble of makong an undersized batch of fries with no salt just for little ol baby fucko you. Get your entitled head out of your ass and look at where you are eating lamo. Also do you not have enough balls to parent the employees to get what you want? Are you too stupid to realise that if youre paying under 3$ for some fries that youre going to get the same treatment as every one else. Waah mcdonalds didnt give me enough mustard. Waah why dont they make unsalted fries for us bland hard working folk. I take it you dont see what a pathetic bitch you sound like. Wake up kid. The world doesnt work like you think it does. LMAO @ ur lyfe

Maybe move to a country where all fast food workers aren't 60 IQ niggers.

When I worked at McDonalds we always made a special batch when someone requested them

Everyone also hated the faggots that requested them since they slowed down the line and they would bitch if you didn't do something dangerous like get the fries right out of the fryer instead of just throwing them in the bin and not salting them.

OP, you're a faggot. The definition of fast food is assembly line, take what we slop at you. If you want to special order something go to the next level up like applebees or denny's. Don't inconvenience everyone else during lunch rush with your selfish, entitled bitch attitude.

OP, next time you feel tempted to call someone a 'special snowflake', remember you sunk low enough to type this post.

Because they salt the whole vat and it would require them to make a new batch just for you.

You know who does this? Which fast food chain will make a tiny batch of fries for you and make DAMN sure they go into your fry sleeve via tongs that have been washed in the sink just for you? A&W. Customer appreciation, motherfucker. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. You don't treat your customers like sub-human garbage, and A&W knows this. You want your fries without salt? Aboso-fucking-lutely, right away, sir. That's why it's doing so much better than fucking McDonalds.

I've never once worked at a fast food restaurant or any restaurant for that matter, but from just having eaten at mcdonalds Fuck You.

I can't think of a more asshole move.

You should be able to do this at Jack in the Box no problem. Generally the fryer just operates three separate vats of oil and cooks the fries there too, so if you ordered this they'd just reach into the bag of frozen fries, grab a handful and chuck the into a basket.

For me, it's shitty assembly line fast-food.

fries are cooked then thrown in a tub where the whole batch is salted. Burgers are prepared individually

maybe you should be such a picky eater. They have cheap shit because they make huge volume, why would you expect them to do dumb shit like that for you?

Your lucky you haven't been shot yet

just have to come to new york, all fries are unsalted here now
restaurants were given an ultimatum with a new regulation. Any menu items that are considered high sodium needed to have a ridiculous skull and cross bones symbol next to it on the menu.
basically everyone opted to just stop putting salt in food, so all fries come unsalted now

this is the kind of stuff that happens when you let them have your guns

For me, it's the salt and ketchup. I can't stomach plain fries.

Who ARE these posts coming from anyway?

>Fanta
Go back to Nazi Germany, Hitler.

nah nigga, go to popeyes, the entire fucking menu has those next to it.

A&W fucked up when they changed their fries and abolished the use of foil bags for their burgers. It is a far cry from what it once was. Their poutine is a fucking farce nowadays, too.

This saddens me because A&W is the perfect nostalgia fast food for me. Too bad they changed essentially everything that was good.

I have never seen levels of autism like this in my entire life

They salt all the chips at the same time - they get them out the fryer, they put them in the heater why they stay warm, and they immediately salt the whole lot. They would have to cook a separate batch just for you.

Maybe you should try offering them $20 (I'm assuming you're American) for some unsalted chips. Just keep offering them money until they do it.

Otherwise, you're shit out of luck, son.

you're just a retard
maybe I should suggest you also eat the buns without sesame seeds

what the fuck is A&W?

>assholes who ask for unsalted fries with packets of salt because Buzzfeed or one of its shitty clones suggested it to get GUARANTEED FRESH fries
It should be legal to kneecap these people.

Is make a batch as soon as lunch started, keep them off to the side, and just microwave them later for the figs who want them

>upset his routine is being disturbed
>routine involves fast food and soda, like a child
>brings mustard instead of asking for some
>will individually wipe fries with a napkin to try do his routine

Its autism. People like you should be euthanized at birth instead of being allowed to be a nuisance to the world

Take that idea to mcdonalds corporate not the employees in store you stupid cunt

They just dip your fries back into the oil

but corporate cares about attracting customers..

>95% or more of clients want salt
>5% don't

I wonder who they will cater to more

Get grill fries.
Have them hit the fries with the seasoning shaker from the grill instead of the salt shaker from the fry station.
Salt+pepper+msg makes them much better.

Still not as good as they were when they were still cooked in beef tallow, but better than normal.

Lol I always ask for no salt fries then just put salt on. Mcdonalds has bottom of the barrel employees who leave the fries to long in the heat basket

BK in Canada, they never salt fries ive noticed. Also poutine with bacon n jalapenos is straight crack

Why don't you just make your own unsalted french fries you stupid faggot?

Allen & Wright. Classic burger joint with the best root beer and cheese curds around. It's a midwest thing.