Did you want your coffee hot or with ice?

Did you want your coffee hot or with ice?

>falling for the coffee meme

>Forecast for today: 95 degrees F with 80% humidity
Iced please.

Irish

>year 2k17 of our lord and savior Jesus Christ
>drinking cold drinks while it's hot out

I switched over to iced coffee year round about a decade ago. Not really a fan of hot beverages.

That's the one

Both. Thanks

I prefer it at home where i can decide to add ice halfway through

Cold brewed, no ice.

Iced coffee all the time, I don't care how cold it is outside. Your shit burns my tongue.

I am about 80% convinced that Dunkin' Donuts cold brew is just iced iced black coffee.

It shouldn't be difficult to discern cold brew from iced black coffee, but damn do they taste near identical.

Room temperature please

Tastes much better desu, I can't even drink their plain iced coffee. Try it black and not with 5 pumps of caramel and sugar

Surely if I wanted iced coffee then I'd have asked for it, you idiot?

NOW GET ME MY GODDAMN COFFEE

hot during the summer and iced in the winter.

fuck dunkin donuts. literally the worst job i've ever had.

lukewarm pls and not watered down by adding ice to hot coffee. also i'd like it in 3 minutes.

Not that bad as a teenager. Free food and drink, easy work. Now supermarkets suck.

>drinking bitter burnt shit-water
I said iced TEA you shitstain.

mine was run by incompetant mexicans, so it might have been worse. no freebies either. agreed w/ the supermarket thing.

>bitter
Overextracted
>burnt
Overroasted

I suggest you get yo life

there used to be 3 on my walk to work. a mexican, asian, and black one. the asian one closed so the blacks and asians are merged now and that one is way better than the mexican one.

I worked at Starbucks. We didn't get free food but we did get unlimited free drinks (yes, including venti Frappuccinos), 5 mins before/after your shift and on every break.

I used to trade a venti chocolate creme frappuccino with a guy who worked at the local subway for a free sub at lunch.

Was pretty good 2bh.

The only coffe I order is 4 shots over ice with a half pump of caramel. In a tall cup topped with ice. Its under $3 and does the job.

I hope you're getting sugar-free caramel

Gotta keep that sugar intake down, c'mon

HOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Barter system is still alive and well
I work for a grocery store with a restaurant and coffee shop in it, and the people in the coffee shop trade free samples of their drinks with cooks (me) for samples of our food. Shit's great, everyone is happy and rarely leaves work unsatisfied.

>4 shots espresso
>under $3
where