What's it like to feel hungry?

I used to know... I was making like $20k per year and living off pasta and canned tuna, bread with cheap cold cuts... my sometimes treat was sushi or a good cheeseburger for $8, but like seriously a few times a month. Trip to taco belle on the weekends...

Now, through certain circumstances, I make over $100k, and I don't know what to do with myself, eating gourmet burgers everyday, breakfast, salads, snacks, sushi, craft beers... I gained like 20 pounds and I feel fat and disgusting, but its hard to stop I want to enjoy all the things I never let myself before... but, anywho, can anyone relate... ? ( ._.)

Puppy thread.

choice doggos itt

would marble nicely

Just become depressed and anhedonic towards food bro. It's what happened to me.

I will join this pupper party plz

How'd you go from $20k/y to +$100k/y fast enough that your eating habits didn't have time to adjust?

i can relate but then my cool neighborhood turned to shit with garbage yuppies and trendy hipster trash everywhere so now i just spend my cash on good tools to make stuff at home

easy - go from being a part-time schmuck to being a full-time whore for some successful chaps. not literally, no homo.

good advice, very good.

So what is it that you do?

suck dick, not literally.

Uh, okay. Thanks for sharing and not being vague.

>not posting puppers.
Maybe should should shut the fuck up.

Fuck you and fuck your dog. There are boards for what you're looking for - Faggot.

I love puppies

When I had a good job I ate out constantly. Now I'm back to subsisting off rice and eggs.

What if I ate him?

Pups are the best

I can relate, OP. I spent about two months of summer school in college eating one Cup O' Noodles a day, sometimes stealing shit like ketchup packets or whatever to get a little flavor and some calories and shit. I lost a fuckton of weight, and went basically into shock one night, where I couldn't finish my final paper because my hands were shaking so hard. I ate some old cereal enough to stabilize and finish, and my friend's parents bought me a pizza & wings after finding out what happened to me. I've never loved pizza so much.

Not too long after, I ended up homeless, and subsisted off of whatever I was gifted by people or could pick up from work.

But now, like you, I make nearly $100k working in marketing for a Fortune 500. Companies come in and buy me steak dinners that cost $80, bottles of Dom and Perrier Jouet, and I wonder how I went from nothing to such excess.

But yeah, it's hard to stop, because you look back on what it used to be like to not have food available at all.

HEY...why don't you shut your whore mouth and post puppers?

God DAMN what a cute little guy. Adorable.

i don't make that much money but my parents gave me a debit card that links to their account specifically for groceries and food and ever since then i have put on an absolute disgusting amount of weight. i am eating really healthy lots of veges and fruits but also lots of carbs. i will usually eat something like bacons eggs sausages beans hasbrown toast with coffee for breakfast, sushi miso soup and some sushimi for brunch, salt and vinegar chips with roast potatoes sweet potatoes and some greens for lunch, a big bowl of fruit on the side, and then a roast like ribs or pizza for dinner with some more greens and then something like waffles pancakes or gelato for dessert. not exactly that every single day but i probably have each of these meals at least 3 times a week in different order.

One more, just for you

This is not .

Fuck off or post food/cooking related content.

Suck a butt, loser. You're just mad you don't have an awesome pup

Also, why don't YOU post something food related and get this thread back on track ya dumb mongrel

You need to learn how to pace yourself and also how to enjoy healthier things. It's fine to enjoy a burger that's more grease than meat once in a while, but don't have one every other day. Learn how to make some healthy meals that also taste good to you. Put a shitload of vegetables on anything bad for you so at least you're getting some nutrition. Spinach goes well with a lot of things, including eggs and burgers.

Well, I have to post my pups in the snow since you're so butthurt.

I'll marble those quads my man

wtf i want a dog now

Dropping more puppers

Oh shit it's pup o' clock again

Yep

start having sex
sex is better when fit
stop being a glut
??profit

>start having sex
>pupper thinks it's a physical attack
>jumps up on the bed and interrupts
>sex is how hilarious

thisiswhyidonthavepets.jpeg

>What's it like to feel hungry?
>I used to know.

Then /thread, right? You know the answer.