I'm trying to be healthier but all I can think about is ordering a pizza from this great family owned place right down...

I'm trying to be healthier but all I can think about is ordering a pizza from this great family owned place right down the street what do

Just, like, don't order the pizza
Drink some water and eat a piece of bread if you have to

Allow yourself to have pizza once every week or two, then eat like a reasonable human being the rest of the time. It's not rocket science.

order a small

Shrink your stomach.

Basically eat dark chocolate.

>it'll never be a Soho square from prince street pizza.

Why even live?

Like most people, I'm an addict. If all you can think about while you're dieting is eating pizza, you're an addict, too.

It's never going to go away. Your brain chemistry has been permanently altered to make you crave pizza. It will get easier as time goes by, but it's just something that you'll have to learn to deal with.

The best solution is to find something engaging to do to take your mind off it. Get a hobby.

Good luck bro.

Grow up

order it with veggies. That way you will just end up throwing it out. Problem solved.

I really need to stop eating so much fast food
but there was a great kebab place that shut down recently that did the best kebabs I've known for £4. I was there when they were shutting it down.
Now I've found a pizza place that does damn good 12in pizzas for only a fiver I feel as if I've got to keep it alive, but now I've put on so much weight.

I want to start being a vegan today but I have a taste for pigs and cows and chickens too

Just get anchovies that way you'll eat one slice and toss the rest in the trash

order the pizza and hire a dominatrix with a taser. every time you take a bite, have her tase you. eventually you'll lose your taste for pizza.

go to the pizza place and insult the whole family. there, now you can never have that pizza again.

order the pizza eat a reasonable amount of it and chase it with vegetables and shit. Pizza isn't unhealthy at all. Just don't eat the whole thing and eat other things that day.

>eat a piece of bread
Are you trying to kill him? Carbs are death.

Keto masterrace here. Buy a steak, OP. Or just get some fried cheese with no crust and dip it into tomato sauce.

Count the calories. If you want to be healthier just count. Add other stuff to go along with your pizza.

hammer your elbow into your stomach
usually works for a while, if you are not starving for real

Eating healthy is for fags. If you're so worried, exercise more.

ive always wondered how you ketofriends poop with your diet

Spinach. Lots of spinach.