How often do you eat fast food?

How often do you eat fast food?

I eat at some sort of fast food establishment 4 times a week. Usually McDonalds.

never

3 times a week, but I do eat out at restaurants a lot.

Once every.....few months at least. Not very regularly.

Once in the last two years, got sick.

I used to eat basically nothing but fast food because I'd always be hungry coming home from work and think "i'll just pick up some taco bell"

That's because you have a shitty immune system, not because of fast food

At least 5 days a week.

Tonight I have Taco Bell, last night was Hardee's, the night before was sketchy gas station food. I hope tomorrow I can get Subway.

Haven't seen a doc in 10 years. I think the irritated stomach had to do with the grease.

Usually 2 - 4 times a month. Mostly Taco Bell, occasionally Wendy's or a pizza place when they have special deals.

I had a KFC a few days ago. Haven't had fast food in over a year otherwise.

a few times a fortnight however its usually just a frozen coke Maccas and nothing else

Once a week if I'm feeling lazy or running late for work.

Very rarely. I get coffee from Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts a few times a week, but that's as close as I come. I did get McDonald's breakfast on Mother's Day though, but before that, the last time I ate fast food was McDonald's in Japan at the beginning of February.

Once or twice a week. But really, I eat almost every meal out - it's just not fast food.

Maybe once every month or two, if that. Usually Del Taco because there's one a few blocks away and I sometimes get very strong cravings for their shitty, cartoonish food. Same goes for Little Caesars but less often. Would probably go to In-N-Out somewhat regularly if there was one nearby.

Everyday.
>Don't know how to cook.
>Normal food from restaurant are more expensive and taste worse than fast food.

I used to go constantly, I'd say 2-6 times a week. Quit a while ago, guess it helps but I don't feel drastically healthier or anything.

>del taco

My nigger

Why do you hate it though? Their red burritos are great and the soft tacos have a nice tortilla

somewhere around once per month or once per 2 months, last time i was in mcdonalds was prolly around 2005 or so, such a waste of money.

I stop by McDonald's™ daily. The Big Mac™ is probably the best creation of the past century,

how can it be the best when even burger king's big king is better?

This. If you're going to pay to eat out, at least go somewhere sit-down to have a meal that is labor-intensive to prepare at home and uses hard to acquire ingredients.