Meats you really would like to eat

I want to try gator and venison so bad, but i live in Brazil and all gators and deer are endangered and protected here and there's no place that sells their meat.

>gator
You're not missing anything.
>deer
I've had jerky and sausage and liked the taste of both.

You could probably trade for human meat on the black market. God knows you guys murder enough people that it wouldn't be hard to get away with.

deer is to beef what duck is to chicken

Order online there is a online exotic meat place that ships anywhere in the world also you guys dont have fish and game so go ape shit

Actually there are many fishing places in br, but hunting isn't a big thing here. The largest thing you can hunt is a boar, and that's only because it's an invasive specie.

Gator is like chicken but more tender

>venison
Super versatile meat.

Venison Marsala -
Use the tenderloin and slice into little medallions, dredge in flour, flash fry one minute, remove. Deglaze pan with beef broth, then add shallots, garlic, mushrooms, and marsala wine. Cook some wild rice on the side and keep covered when finished. When broth mixture is reduced, add the venison back to the pot and cook 5 more minutes until sauce is thickened. Serve over bed of wild rice.

Venison burgers are good...just add some bacon fat because venison is lean. Venison meatloaf is great. Venison steaks cooked medium rare are amazing. Venison cube steak with a thick white gravy and mashed potatoes are the shit.

>gator
Pretty much the tail is the only thing you want to eat. The consistency and texture is kind of like chicken thighs. It's mostly good blackened or fried and dipped in a spicy remoulade sauce.

I hope you can find some way to order these meats online or get out of Brazil all together for that sexy deer/gator meat.

Lucky you. These bastards gators are fucking everywhere here. Still the gov wont let us haunt them because muh nature

Isn't gator hunting legal in Florida?

Ostrich, Kangaroo, Gator, Snake, Frog, Boar, Dog, possibly some insects.
I live in Canada so these meats are hard to come by and frightfully expensive.

I have eaten and enjoyed rabbit, lamb, venison, elk, bison, duck, and most seafood (squid, octopus, shellfish, etc) though.

Just go to Chile or Argentina and try deer.

Don't eat the eyes, hurts when you poop

>Inb4 deliciaposting

There was a restaurant my family and I went to in DC one time that served a walrus burger. Who knows if it was actually legit, but I always regret not ordering it.

I'm pretty sure if you go to chile the best option to eat woulda be the chilean sea bass

Pigeon, seal, whale and bear are the ones that come to mind. I've had kangaroo, boar and alligator, but in sausage form which I feel doesn't count since the focus really isn't on the meat itself so I'd like to try those again too. Although if I remember properly, gator is pretty shit.

Where in Canada? Frog legs are pretty standard in buffets in QC

Gator is great breaded and fried

Complate opposite side of the country I'm afraid. Vancouver.

I have seen restaurants that serve frog but it's so damn expensive for what you get it hasn't felt worth it to me so far

I believe there may be places in brazil that raise deer, but I'm not sure

less tender*

I've always wanted to try human meat. Yeah, yeah, I know it's supposed to taste like pork. But that just makes me more curious because I love pork.

i'd like to eat an aquatic mammal

Gator tastes like a chicken that only ate fish for it's whole life.

t. Louisianafag