Your Personal favorite drinks

I will start with this.
Any flavor really

Orange Juice and Beer.

expensive as fuck where i usually get them, like 3$, but fuck are these things a good palate cleanser

I could put away 20 of these little fuckers a day if I had no self control
Smores is the best flavor

Root beer with a shout out to Blueberry.

I've stopped, though. I've been drinking only water for 2 months, and I don't really miss flavored beverages.

the idea of cancer is so romantic

I like these too. Are they caffeinated? I thought there's supposed to be a number on the bottle with the caffeine content but they don't have one.

All the information on those things are on the back, like once as you remove the label on the cap, the only way to figure out the flavor is reading it on the back of the bottle.
source: had one today

I think they are at least as caffeinated as chocolate milk.

Original ramune in aluminum bottle

Theyre caffinated to be sure.

They also have been known to cause extreme SHITS in borderline lactose intolerant individuals.

Sweet chocolate water...

On the starbucks site it says 130 mg, so a little more than your average cup of coffee

anyone who doesn't enjoy a classic like this is a degenerate

>your favorite beverage has sugar in it

how fat are you?

JUUUST

Taro milk tea.

I prefer their plain sweetened iced coffees. Vanilla with cream. They're oddly harder to come by.

Nostalgic as fuck.

>I don't like sugar! I'm so superior to all of you!
Sugar is fucking tasty, it doesnt necessarily mean he drinks 6 of them every day

Why the fuck does this stuff exist
I ran into a lady handing out free samples in a supermarket
She assured me that yes, it contained nothing but milk, cocoa powder, and sugar

"Then why does it cost so much?"
>"..."

import tax? it's fairly cheap over here

It costs £1.50 (or more often £1) for 270ml in UK. Mostly because of branding.
If it was 50p they'd take the entire market with this thing.

Black coffee. The darker the roast the better.
I'm particularly fond of Blue Mountain, but if I am buying a bag of beans in a regular grocery store then Kicking Horse is probably my favourite. Kick Ass Dark and Grizzly Clawson are the best

These are deceptively small.

almond milk is comfy as fuck

This milk is amazing as well.

Almond milk for ants?

Because it's like 80% milk.

WATER

I had that once, didn't quite like it

I'm not sure I could really pick an absolute favorite drink, there's so many different things for different times, like cocktails, cozy winter drinks, beer on a hot day, coffee on a rainy day, etc. But when it comes to soda, I adore this stuff which I first tried at a Peruvian restaurant in Pittsburgh. Tastes kind of like cotton candy. Other than that, I get Dr. Pepper as an occasional treat.

Never seen this before. Does it taste just like you think it would or do they add stuff to it like extra sugar or artificial flavors to boost it up?

I like them too. they have too many calories and are overpriced, but I love them on long road trips.

Tried out root beer for the first time (britfag) this shit is oddly nice. I don't like cream soda but root beer is not too bad. It has a medical-type taste to it though so I couldn't enjoy drinking root beers every week.

Why has this not been posted yet?

those weird blobs in it are shit. i want a drink not shit that slides down my throat like a cock. i suck enough of that as it is.