look bootleg

400g yougurt
2 buns with cheese and ham
Oatmeal
Pineapple and raspberry
3 eggs scrambled
25 mg prednisolone

a delicious Diet Dr Pepper

Millet porridge with cocoa powder, unsweetened with banana and raspberries underneath so they go all warm.
Fucked my jaw up so on a soft food diet and I can't open my mouth to drink properly so I'm drinking my tea through a tea straw. Its a pretty good way to drink it, gives the tea leaves the whole mug room to steep in and its a lot easier to clean up.

Is Logitech 710

1mg salmonella, 3mg ecoli. I'm building up a tolerance, started at .05mg of each, it's going well.

>Fucked my jaw
Story time?

He must've been mistaken for a pirate, happens more often than you know.

cereal with butter flavored syrup

I'm not sure what caused it, I eat a lot of vegetables so I could have just been putting too much pressure on my jaw muscles and pulled a few of them. Have a very stiff jaw at the moment, cant open my mouth very far and get loud cracking and grinding when I chew, so the soft food is to help give everything a rest, like not walking on a sprained ankle.

The dentist I talked to says they're most often caused by 'eating big sandwiches'... Whatever the cause, the bf is going to have to go without for a few weeks.

Muesli (no added sugar), 40g
Milk, 125ml

Cup of coffee, white.

>eating big sandwiches
Oh dentist, you so funny.

Black coffee with a bit of milk.

I absolutely hate breakfast. I feel like puking anything I eat during the morning.

Just having breakfast now, after getting back from my morning workout.
>leftover vegetable egg fu young
>cherry lime sparkling water
Also had some tea beforehand.

Isn't that basically an omelette?

3 shooters of vodka and a tallboy.

Sort of. More like an open omelette or egg pancake, not rolled, and there's actually two of them, one on the bottom and one on top, with the stir fried vegetables in the middle, and topped with a savory brown sauce. It's fucking delicious when you get it from a good place. That pic is HALF of how big it was, I ate the other half last night for dinner. My little neighborhood chinese places make the best chinese food in town. I'll probably order from them again this weekend, and get their Summer Hot Chicken, which is delicious and spicy as fuck (it's a Sichuan dish).

45g quick cook oats with 7oz water (perfect ratio) with 16g pb and sliced banana mixed in

I should have eaten more

>literally eating cheese for breakfast

Americans.

milk and cheese puffs

>cup of coffee, black

The joke is on you - I AM EUROPOOP! AHAHAHAHAHA

Two eggs over-medium/easy on toast.

Why is this bread so damn good?

But thats already like 400 calories.

the grocery store I go to bakes and sells bread that is as good as this but only costs like 2.50 a loaf it's awesome. I love killer dave's but it's too expensive to buy regularly imo

I buy mine at CostCo, it's like 2 loaves for $6 and I freeze one of them.

>Why is this bread so damn good?

convict ingenuity

I look on breakfast as being a meal so by definition it will include meat.

Yours sounds like an interesting desert. Perhaps for later in the day.

2-3 eggs, scrambled or fried
hashbrowns
2 pieces of bacon or sausage links
2 biscuits smothered in gravy
iced tea

I looked up several definitions of meal and found no mention of meat.

Also who eats cottage cheese and spinach as a dessert?

Faggot.

Water and cigarettes. Been nauseous from eating too much meat this week, so I'm fasting for the day.

Now I want egg foo yung. Fuck. And I don't get paid till Friday, so I need to eat at home. I guess I'll have to satisfy myself for now just eating a French style omelette, since I don't have the stuff for that.

Me mum's puss

giant triangle bun sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.

Quaker original oatmeal packet
hot cocoa mix
Light & fit cherry Greek yogurt cup
Tea and ice water for drinks

I made an omlette.

No, you didn't

Gonna sound like a weeb, but I usually have miso, rice, fish and seasonal vegetables for breakfast
If I'm feeling lazy I just cook a classic egg and bacon or some savory hot cereal.

>Faggot.
ur mom