How do you guys feel about mayo on hot dogs?

how do you guys feel about mayo on hot dogs?

I don't like mayonnaise on anything.

I'm sorry you fucking suck

wtf

Degenerate

I like mayo, but on a hotdog? No.

Hated it till I went to Cali and had one wrapped in bacon and mayo. Pretty good.

I prefer cum

Why is every other thread about hotdogs or fast food dipping sauces? Is this what you retards discuss on a cooking board?

It's good. I put mayo on most savoury bread things, instead of other fats. I like the tang.

Actually really helps with hotdogs because the ones I buy have no real flavour to speak of.

It's the American diet. Sadly they're the main posters here.

It's good on toasted buns.

But I'm an American and I'd rather not spend time on a cooking board discussing this shit. This is the kinda crap you casually discuss with your friends while deciding what to eat while drunk.

Rather than complain, feel free to make your own threads. People will post in them if they are interested. If nobody shares your interests, you are probably in the wrong place.

I don't like the texture. I like a hot dog with mustard, cooked and raw onion, a bit of sharp cheddar, with baked beans on it too.

I should try that sometime. Melt the cheese a bit too. I really enjoy onions on my hot dogs as well.

mayo and mustard is good, but not as good as avocado

oh look at me i have friends and i think you guys are losers
look at me im posting ironically and im better than you even though im here doing the same shit

thats you

I used to do this all the time until I became vegan. Now I just eat vegan hot dogs with mustard lol

Japanese mayo? Sure. Spicy mayo? Maybe. Traditional American fatness mayo? No.

My SO put mayo on hotdogs all the time when we first started dating. Doesn't do it much anymore, though. I tried it, tasted good actually, but I still prefer a good spicy mustard. I'd use some mayo on it depending on what other toppings were going on it, though. I can see it working with certain toppings well.

but the fatness adds that extra moisture

Nice animu.
A bit populist though.

fuck that's hot

Relish, mustard, mayo, onions and sauerkraut unironically make the best hot-dogs.

only use kraft miracle whip on my hotdogs

my fucking nigga

It's easily the best hot dog topping

Holy shit dude you must live a lonely life if that's what you gathered from that. I thought it was a valid point lol.

A hotdog is basically a warm sandwich. Its no weirder than putting mayo on a burger or turkey sandwich.

Its pretty good.

Hot dogs usually have a lot more fat than burgers or turkey though, which is why it's often paired with vinegary mustard instead to balance it out.

Yet here you are