What is the most hipster cut of meat?

What is the most hipster cut of meat?

>hipster
>meat

the dick

>not gluten free vegan hallal chicken nuggers with organic avocado and sriracha sauce.

Tofu probably

>is _______ a meme?
>what is the most hipster cut of meat?

This board is one of the most fucking retarded boards on this shitty website.

Hangar or flank steak. Shit used to be cheap as fuck then hipster faggots got a hold of it and it costs more than filet mignon. If they ever do it it to tongue, I might just go full postal.

So you're saying there's no such thing as food trends or were you just pretending to be retarded?

Coconut, the other white meat

That's not cruelty free soy bison

These are gluten free AND meat free

Beat that, faggot

Ox Tongue, that shit's fucking tender when cooked right

Oh fuck, don't tell me the hipsters have found tongue. They haven't in my area yet, are you on one of the coasts? Doesn't really matter, it will migrate here in a couple years even if it is localized right now. Guess I better get another freezer and fill it with tongue while it's still $4.00/lb. Goddamnit.

sure about that chief?
i'm relatively sure every single board on this website is shit these days.

Do you even have hipsters in flyoverville?

>be in flyoverville
>walk up to a diminutive clerk who has their back turned to me with hair down to their ass in Kroger
>excuse me ma'am, do you know where I could find the gallon jugs of orange juice?
>he turns around and has a well trimmed beard with the small lense round wire frame glasses and starts speaking in a faggy girlish voice
>I stammer out an apology and explain I thought he was a girl because, uh, from the back...

Yeah, we have hipsters.

I see what you did there

bane marrow dude. or duck fat carrots if that counts.

fucking sjw black shaved head armpit hair scumbag told me duck fat carrots changed her life fucking hipsters never going back to that faggot restaurant

Beef shin.

Veggies

duck breast/leg

An annoying amount, most of them are shitty transplants from cuckafornia. Your state needs to have a wall built around it, fuck mexico.

>bane marrow
You're a big soup

for...

underrated

Well to be honest, nothing rubs me the wrong way more than when someone refers to a part of a vegetable as the flesh.

its brisket, not even a contest

liver if it costed more

Yes, but they are driven out due to the area already having a prominent anti-establishment culture. None of that IPA crap here.

Yea i was aiming for hanger or skirt.

Mah niggah!

Stew

pickled moose knuckles

Brother you ain't kiddin. Ox tongue is slammin

>Acts like chicken
What do they mean by this??

>None of that IPA crap here.
Fuck off there isn't

those are tasty actually