Last meal you ate thread

for me, Chicken jalfrezi, rice, ham, nutella, lettuce, spring onion, mayo, biscuits, bread, nachos and mango chutney

a bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar, scrambled egg with goatcheese, cold coffee, and a glass of water.

>nutella
>lettuce
>mayo
>cookies

huh? the rice, chicken, and onions was enough for a meal.

i love to experience new flavours all together, I have autism and I think its nice

what flavour does iceberg lettuce have?

it's just salad

Why are there biscuits on that plate

>cookies
There are no cookies in that picture you fucking moron

There are chocolate covered digestives in the lower right.

Girl scout cookies on the bottom for a treat

OP's got youtube videos is he famous on Veeky Forums?

op here, for tonight. rice, chicken curry, burgers, Jacketpotato, crisps, mayo, onion chutney, pickled onions, biscuits

Oven roasted chicken leg, brown rice, panfried veggies (onion, garlic, carrot, bell pepper, peas, mushrooms)
bretty gud

Couple of McDonald's double cheeseburgers no bun no ketchup

>tfw keto

An oven-baked very ripe plantain. Dat shit gewd boi.

>Autism the post

you need to up your vegetable game, user.

Vegan chickpeas spaghetti with veg

> chicken leg
Are you American? I heard that Americans don't eat anything from chicken but breast, is it true? Like the rest is tossed or exported to third world countries?

No you fucking retard

Staying fit

i made some spaghetti bolognese, was pretty delicious if i do say so myself

Lel, I'm american and only buy legs and thighs when I buy individual pieces. Even when I do a whole chicken, my wife, who's asian btw, eats the breast. Sometimes I'll make a chicken salad sandwich if she doesn't eat all the breast but that's the only way I can tolerate it.

Is it leftovers day again user?

Last meal I ate was vegetable lo mein, iced green tea, and marionberry pie.

Outside crunch, inside watery mouth feel, slighlty salty. Very fresh

What size is the plate

>last meal you ate
Well, before I was given the injection I asked to have a steak as big as the greatest man could eat, with a serving of raw un-steamed spinach. All this so that I am big and strong for posting from the afterlife; as pharaohs were buried with their belongings and slaves I must pass with nutrients in my bloodstream; else how may I continue on posting and posting and posting...

Just a bowl of tomato barley soup last night.