Egg substitute

Help me Veeky Forums, this is an emergency. I need to bake a cake today for a friend's birthday (using this recipe howtocookthat.net/public_html/best-chocolate-cake-ever/ ) but I forgot to buy eggs and the shops are closed.

What can I use as a substitute? I'm desperate at this point, I don't care if the cake doesn't come out perfect, I just need it to not get fucked up and I'll be happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/19858/egg-free-brownies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go and buy eggs?

I can't, the cake is due tomorrow and all the shops are closed, which I was careful to specify in my post.

Applesauce

Where the fuck do you live that every store is closed on a Wednesday?

Anyway, for each egg
>1/4 Applesauce
>1/2tsp Baking Powder

1/4 cup sorry

Try adding about 2tbsp of oil and www.google.com

Where the fuck do you live that there's not a big 24/7 store or gas station or something?

nigger get crafty,
every restaurant and most good bars will sell you a couple of eggs if ou ask nicely

I lied. The stores aren't closed, I was just trying to save the humiliation of admitting that I don't have a drivers license and I live in a place where there's no taxis.

I don't have applesauce either. Would oil work?

Try asking your neighbors?

ask your neighbors

Fucking walk
Call an Uber
Call your friends
Grow the fuck up

What flyover shit hole do you live in where there isn't a 24/7 convenience store within walking distance?

If there's no taxis, there's probably no Ubers.

>flax egg
>half of banana per egg
>quit being lazy
>google

I live in Africa. If I leave this little high security complex (which doesn't have a grocery store inside) I'll be raped and murdered. Not even fucking joking. I can only do grocery shopping twice a week when a bus goes from the complex to the city center.

Thanks for the help though. I managed to get some eggs from neighbours but next time I'll do what you all said.

> I live in Africa.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAKAKAKAKAKAKAKEKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHSJFJTJ4ITOHOBLSLQK2KGIGJCJXKWM2K

Wow

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAKAKAKAKAKAKAKEKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHSJFJTJ4ITOHOBLSLQK2KGIGJCJXKWM2K

I know, that's how much I laugh at myself and my shithole country every single day.

Flax eggs. Google it

if it's not too personal, where in Africa? It's bretty big. Also are you white? It seems weird to me that you'd get slaughtered if you were to step out of your complex.

I'm white
I'm in South Africa which isn't that bad in itself but I live right in the middle of an absolute fucking ghetto. Think a ghetto in America and imagine about 1000 times worse. This place is the supposed rape capital of the region and you can hear gunshots every single day.

Ye thought so. Rip my nigga. Or, well, my not-a-nigga. Anyways aren't there other cake recipes out there? I'm not much of a baker but stuff like allrecipes.com/recipe/19858/egg-free-brownies/ is never very bad. Who cares if it's not a cake, if you really want it to be, just stack three layers of brownies with chocolate icing/filling/whatever in between.