Eat an entire fryer chicken in one sitting

>eat an entire fryer chicken in one sitting
>feel hungry again 2 hours later

Why the fuck is losing weight so hard?

Eat starch, feel fuller, eat less whole chickens.

starch doesn't satiate.

It isn't. Just keep yourself busy, you're probably eating out of boredom. Alternatively, drink more water.

Are you a dog? Jesus Christ - seriously figure something out, try eating a bunch of nuts dude

Don't stuff yourself like that you retard. Eat just enough to sate the feeling of hunger, not until you're "full"

>drink more water

Not OP but drinking water is fucking STUPID. I can't do it it has no flavor. But I will mention something I stumbled across. Adding milk with a large cup of water makes the difference between no flavor and a bit of flavor. I love milk but hate water so I noticed this when I drink my morning coffee. I add a spoonful of instant coffee with a fuckload of water and a bit of milk and bam I have it sitting with me for a while.

> I can't do it it has no flavor

How does that compare to Kool-Aid because I heard Kool-Aid has a log of sugar and doesn't that make it like just as bad as soda?

Is breathing air stupid too?

>natural flavor
>with other natural flavor
Wow, so informative.

Stupid Americans

Well shit, we don't have much alternative to the air we breathe and I don't taste air and haven't been accustomed to any flavor of air (except decent clean air) so no. Breathing air is not stupid but like water I avoid breathing air I don't enjoy. I'm picky and try to stay away from bad smells.

This

Nuts are extremely calorie dense. He needs veggies.

Also this

Not nearly as stupid as you. You should be able to drink water without sperging out.

It's a bit of citric acid with a completely negligible amount of sodium (2mg per "squirt"). It tastes like slightly off lemonade. Works well enough for me though.
They had an Arnold Palmer flavor for awhile that was top but I couldnt find it last time I went to the store, dunno if it was a limited run

>Not nearly as stupid as you. You should be able to drink water without sperging out.

I don't mind cold water, but any tap water at room temperature yes I will sperg out. I suppose if it was bottled shit at room temperature I wouldn't mind but I'm cheap as fuck so I don't spend money on those. Like I said earlier I just get a CUPLOAD of tap water, add some milk to give it some flavor and add a spoonful of instant coffee.

drink ice water.

So a Costco rotisserie chicken weighs 3 pounds. About 60% of that will be meat. So 1.8 pounds. Roughly 1500 calories.

You could eat that whole chicken, or 4 pounds of potatoes. Or 10 pounds of broccoli.

Which is silly, don't do that. But try to eat proper balanced meals instead of stuffing yourself with one particular thing. Also eat slowly.

>drinking water is fucking STUPID. I can't do it it has no flavor
fucking americans lmao

>fucking americans

takes sugar to rule the planet faggot

>Why the fuck is losing weight so hard?

abstain from fat, reduce sugar, eat good carbs, like wheat and beans, and learn to cook. Avoid pasta and rice. do not snack. consider eating only twice a day. A pressure cookers is your friend.

Just count calories. Get used to feeling slightly hungry. Else, stuff your face with spinach.

You're probably addicted to salt and sugar. I'd do what others are saying and just start drinking a lot more water throughout the day. Maybe start drinking black coffee and unsweetened tea, both iced and hot. Start shaving away at that feeling of emptiness until you don't really feel it anymore. While you're doing that, start cooking foods yourself and don't add pre-blended spice mixes; try to start getting into the habit of making everything 'from scratch'. Put in your own herbs and spices with a modest amount of salt and you'll find out that you've been over-seasoning your food, making you hungry later and hard to satisfy. Don't forget to get off your ass every single day and do something. That's really important, too.

I'm losing weight for my upcoming wedding and I've gone down a pants size in 3 weeks. Slow and steady, but People are noticing and I'm feeling happier. Drinking a lot more water and coffee has been key for me. It also helps that I'm a pretty competent cook, too.

>thinks Americans are averse to water
Where do you think the huge bottled water industry came from, exactly? Plus everyone I know loves carrying around fashionable and expensive reusable bottles for their water. I live in Manhattan though, our tap water is pretty good. I know the tap water tastes pretty bad in other places I've lived before.

That's right bud, you tell 'em

I'm sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about.

OP, just be a man and count your calories. You need fat, carbs, and protein. Protein is going to be the most filling. You eat a lot because you've stretched your stomach to get used to that amount of food. It will be easier to eat less when you get used to it. If you're lifting and working out, then losing fat, not weight, is your goal.

t. I've lost 20 lbs dieting twice in my life.

Losing weight until you're lean is easy as fuck, getting your bodyfat even lower is hard. Until you're at 15% no excuses just get it done.