Would you go here?

Would you go here?

Milagro is a decent brand of tequila, so, yes probably based on that one fact alone.

No, I would not go to whatever smack-riddled city that is

Hartford, Connecticut.

>world famous meme
>garbage all over the street
Not unless someone I trust recommends it.

Possibly. Hard to decide for sure without seeing the full front of the restaurant. I've been to some dives that had some of the best food ever, so I don't judge a place just based on the outside. As long as the kitchen and dining area are clean, and the cook washes their hands, I'm in.

>Mexicans are hard working
>Multiple lazy Mexicans just hanging out in front of a bodega in the middle of the day

They're going to give you the gringo special, amigo.

Why wouldn't I? It looks "authentic".

they could just be on break

Don't EVER reply to me again if you aren't going to reinforce my narrative.

>Milagro
>Spanish
>Connecticut

No, senor.

Thanks, I'll know to avoid it.

>11

Why not? It looks like the interior of any US city, better than many, tbqh. Would I be packing? Better believe it, but that's true whenever I go to any city. I will not be the victim of a band of roving, feral nignogs.

I refuse to go to any "world famous" places that I haven't heard of. Local hole in the wall places that call their shit world famous are the worst.

Depends on the Yelp reviews desu

Would you go here?

nope. looks like a fuckin bodega. would happily throw a molotov cocktail inside, if I could get away with it.

>go back to spain faggots

Yes. Surely the gigantic "backpacker" style bag and sneakers indicate they're just taking a break from work.

What about that pidgeon out the front, do you think it's safe there?

Absolutely not

dude no

i've been in some really shitty areas on foot before and that's a feeling i really do not enjoy. i know some people who do it intentionally to feel culturally enriched or something but it's fucking retarded. most of these places smell like actual literal shit and you have to watch where you sit and step. you need to check corners in broad daylight and look behind you regularly too, it's absurd. fuck these areas. if i wanted to endanger myself more than usual i would ride a motorcycle instead

that doesn't happen at these places, that's what makes them authentic. 1 dollar e coli tacos with poo particles mmm i went into a place like tihs once and there were still dirty dishes on the tables and my silverware was covered in crust -- the bastards didn't even soak it. they probably got it off an uncleaned table and handed it to me directly after. food was alright, but i can get good alright elsewhere that won't give me shit sweats or make me feel uncomfortable. i was the only customer in there

probably not, but i live in a hispanic area anyway, so i can and do eat this kind of food all the time.

were i stuck in hartford, i'd probably just google up "best places to eat in hartford" and pick a decent enough mid-priced option on tripadviser/yelp

yes

yes