Do americans really put 'chup on 'sta? What the fuck is wrong with them?

Do americans really put 'chup on 'sta? What the fuck is wrong with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v73DaW6YaaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1
what the fuck is chup on sta you fking retard?

i only sghetti budder

poor people do

No, that's a Filipino thing.

>1
What did he meme by this?

Hello, faggot.

>2
(checked) Nice trips

no memes here just sgetti and budder

I'm guilty of doing this ONCE, and only once. And that was when I was poor, broke ass college student and had literally nothing left to eat in the house (and no money) beside a package of spaghetti and ketchup, mayo, and mustard in the fridge. I didn't even have any oil or veg, or I would have done something else. I didn't even have any seasoning left besides salt and pepper. That was a gnarly ass meal, spaghetti with ketchup and lots of pepper. I still remember the feeling of self disgust when I ate it for dinner AND breakfast the next day before I picked up my paycheck from my part time job.

It's okay, you are forgiven my son.

Japanese people do that shit. They even have a name for it (supageti naporitan).

Thought that was a swedish thing

>be little kid
>Spaghetti is my favorite dish
>Mom is out somewhere so dad is cooking dinner
>dinners is ready
>excited for some motherfucking spaghetti
>Take big bite
>whatthefuck
I guess we'd ran out of sauce or something, I don't know. I just remember not eating that night.

reminds me of when I was a wee lad growing up on a goat farm. the matron ask me and my brothers what we want for lunch, we all say "pizza!"

>biscuit dough for crust
>canned ketchup for sauce
>goat cheese

You know how some people say there's no such thing as bad pizza? They're full of shit.

I will say though, the goatmilk ice cream she made for desert was hand churned with strawberries from the garden outside and was fuckin' amazing. Goats milk is a bit sweeter than cows milk, and makes really good ice cream.

Wow, two shitty memes in one OP.
Great job!

get a load of this 'got

>tfw I unironically enjoy "'chup on sta'"
spaghetti, minced meat, cheese on top, a tablespoon of pesto and lots of ketchup
Shit is motherfucking delicious

No we don't. Fuck off

I'm american and I do it (never on spaghetti though) but I don't know anyone else who does it and those that know that I do it generally express distaste.

>I do it (never on spaghetti though)
so what do you 'do' then retard?
>do you put ketchup on spaghetti?
>yes i do but not on spaghetti
are you brain damaged?

I'm a 'murican who' s lived my whole life in the states and the only time I've ever had this was when I stayed with a family in France. They were so confused when I told them I had never had it before because they had it for lunch or dinner at least a couple times a week.
Is not great but not terrible.

why does catsup have this bright red color? whenever I make tomato sauce it's always dark red

Spaghetti with salt/pepper probably would have been better...

Mac and cheese is still pasta and people put ketchup on that all the time.

>do you put ketchup on spaghetti?
'sta =/= 'ghetti

This, Swedish people make some fucked up versions of foreign foods. If you serve ketchup on spaghetti to an American, only the poorest of the bottom 1% will be happy to eat it.

Here's a video of Swedes making tacos.
youtube.com/watch?v=v73DaW6YaaA

The greatest sin I commit when I eat spaghetti is when I'm alone, and not eating with my family. I make my spaghetti sauce lovingly from scratch, cook my pasta a perfect al dente, and then fucking smother it in sharp cheddar cheese. I fucking love how it tsstes on spaghetti. I would never have tried it if I hadn't been roommates with this guy from Maine during uni who ate it that way. But I'd never do that in front of other people. I hide my shame.

Because sugar and salt

I do this and I'm Swedish. What's wrong with it? I also put a lot of oregano on the pasta.

Our tacos are great. Fuck off.

George Clooney did it as a joke I heard, everyone else is copying him

>asians put ketchup on pizza
Spent my teen life with asians coming in and out as roommates and it never ceased to fucking disgust me.