Is this the board where only 25+ yo post?

Is this the board where only 25+ yo post?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ0B6kvFy-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Try /diy/

Maybe, I'm 33.

What am I doing with my life?

Nope.

t. 18 learning how to cook

too slow
posting on a cooking board isn't so bad user, at least (I assume) you have an interest suitable to your age

We're on the same boat user, don't worry

30 and still laughing at Joey and frog memes

I'm 20

This is true user; it could be worse

i win as the biggest loser...im 40

did he throw a rock and it caught the other kid who fell down? looked like blood coming out of his head or something

oh and im 27, my life is going nowhere and im anxious about it all the time but on paper things are good

21, trying to learn how to cook more than spagget, pankeks and eggs. So far I haven't learned much, but I'm probably just lurking in the wrong threads, right?

34 and proud.

Im pretty sure ill still be browsing Veeky Forums even after im 40, unless chinese moot will close this site.

Logically this board should have a much higher average age as kids likely have all their food cooked by mommy and daddy and have no need for any cooking related info or discussion.

I'm 33

I generally don't talk to people born after 1990

For me, it's the McChicken the best fast food sandwich

life isn't supposed to go anywhere user

17 here but I'm pretty mature for my age and I cook better than my parents lmao

16/f/cali hbu?

it was, then /tv/ and /r9k/ came here and it's been tendieposting and poorfags complaining about five guys ever since

>Veeky Forums
>only 25+

Either b8 or stupid

dat shits funny mother fucker

Do you also go on /b/ or something? Nothing to be ashamed about coming here

But what about the "ck is for housewives" and "ck has gurlz" memes? Are they in any connection with reality? Or just another way for user to feel like girls arent ignoring him like any inanimate object?

years ago my weird friend took me straight to beautiful females, then I didnt come back for years, then i randomly came back during the trump/clinton race to /pol/
after trump won, i started looking around here again, and still check out adult gif cooking and once and a while /pol/

26 I don't even cook unless I have too but I don't hate it or anything mostly a try and fail type of stuff, I just think Veeky Forums is a funny board.

Fuck off newfaggot

22, but I browse other boards.

22 y.o. line chef reporting

So that's why /gif/ is so shit, it's full of faggots like you.

23 right here.
I'm a casual scumbag that enjoys watching master chef and fast food reviews on youtube.

Most of the time I don't cook but when I do it's pretty decent IMO.

30 and i've given up on all the other boards(r9k/tv/int/pol etc..) it's all terrible, r9k was tolerable in 2009-2014 but it's all underage kids and teenagers now. I hate reddit so there's nowhere else to go but outside.

23. Only browse here and Veeky Forums. I come here to lurk for meal ideas.

I'm a newfag, transitioning from Veeky Forums but 25 here, so I guess.

how is Veeky Forums? I came here when I was 20 for /vp/ and /v/ but I don't play many videogames anymore.

...Anonymous
05/25/17(Thu)08:22:16 No.8973580
29 here. I consider myself a foodie although I rarely cook for myself and eat out most meals, but food isn't even why I come here. As someone who's been surfing Veeky Forums for over a decade I really feel like Veeky Forums is one of the sites best kept secrets. I think it's legit one of the funniest, most comfy boards on here.

42 here

29 here. I consider myself a foodie although I rarely cook for myself and eat out most meals, but food isn't even why I come here. As someone who's been surfing Veeky Forums for over a decade I really feel like Veeky Forums is one of the sites best kept secrets. I think it's legit one of the funniest, most comfy boards on here.

Mostly garbage, like every other board.

I'm 23 tho

27 reporting in. Also check em

33 here.

I don't even cook.
I just come here for the memes.

>foodie
>legit
>comfy
>29
Time to grow up faggot

What made you interested in Veeky Forums, and what keeps you coming back to read/post?

It's the same kind of circlejerk you get on a lot of boards where every other thread is about messiah Pynchon and lord and savior David Foster Wallace. Attempt to discuss writers earlier than 1970 other than Joyce and they'll scream at you.

26 reporting

By choice or circumstances?

I'm pretty sure that veganposters are underage. Also I'm 27.

Nah I'm 8 yo famalamamlamlamalm

49. Got you beat.

22, Navy Cook.

Shitpost on /v/, /vr/, /co/, and Veeky Forums.

27 also I'd find it hard to believe a lot of 25+ folks would post so often about mcchicken, carbonara and Go Za - not only that but it gets so fucking childish over the dumbest shit here - my first few months on Veeky Forums I saw someone post "hollandaise isn't an emulsion you fucking idiot"

23 here

Nope, I'm 22.

I have no place else.

wow so there are older fags than me here
felsgudmang.jpeg

I think I may win the prize. I'm not going to post the exact age but it's 52+.

same here. 27 and I've been browsing this site for almost 10 years now. Veeky Forums is really the only board I frequent anymore.

you would think but a lot of the /r9k/ tendie loving frogposters have started posting here recently and you can tell.

21, almost good at cooking but not there yet. You bastards teach me a lot, though.

Wow! I always just assume I'm the oldest oldfag here, but you got me beat.

id say most ppl get into cooking as a necessity once they start living on their own so it's fair to say Veeky Forums has an older demographic compared to other boards

21, it's my default board on clover.
Aside from that I'm a really good cook and like to laugh once in a while at how inept some guys on Veeky Forums are.

I like Veeky Forums because I'm into cooking, brewing and food preservation and I have picked up good ideas here. But also, I don't associate with the younger generation irl, so I like to see the kind of attitudes and mindset an iconoclast segment of our youth has now. It's humorous because it's almost the polar opposite of rebels in my generation.

anonymity, casual shitposting, and discussing niche interests in a more relaxed environment. the place has really gone to shit the last few years but i don't really frequent the high traffic boards anyways.

27 and I've been coming here since 2008

I've learned a lot desu famiglia, this is my most visited board

No that's just how black people react to things.
Look up black people reacting to magic tricks

I'm fascinated by the grim stuff some folks love. Adults who eat Kraft Mac & Cheese, tater tots and frozen pizza dunked in ranch dressing when they're not living off chicken breasts and turkey sandwiches. People who get excited about whatever wacky creation makes it to the menu at Taco Bell or BK. I don't eat any of that stuff, so it's all exotic to me. Also people who think wine is for women and fags, but drink soda and milk. I don't know anyone like that in real life, so I'm fascinated.

i wish, honestly it's mainly for 20-, according to the posts.

28 and literally first time here.

I'm 27. I main /tv/.

Veeky Forums has girls, but it's rare to see a post where you can tell. It's not like we talk much about our genitals here.

/r/outside is fun.

I guess court order.

You're clearly not American.

i was excited about a pasta dish i made the other day, so i posted the recipe, and the first and only poster after me just told me to kill myself.
I was like jeez I just gave you a free recipe for fucks sake

No, it's cancer....just like the rest of them.

hey user
ever stir the mash potatoes with your penis?
it's so smooth

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ0B6kvFy-k

22 here
Get fucked fastfoodfags

>eating vomit

not likely, judging by all the fast food and frozen food threads

eating fast food, shitting it out, and then heating it back up isn't better than just eating fast food once

Nope. 22 here

35 here.

I came here to post and read about food.

I stayed forever after I read a thread titled" Name the conditions under which you would eat a Cold Cut Combo from Subway".

Still can't stop laughing.

I am, but I live in NYC, so it's a completely different world than that inhabited by most of my countrymen. I rarely shop st the supermarket because I have so many good specialty shops in walking distance that are better and cheaper. I never eat at chain restaurants because the list of good local places I want to hit is too long as is. Plus I cook, so I'm never eating convenience food. To me fast food is a BEC from a bodega or a falafel. Coming here is the only reason I know what people in the suburbs eat.