White-pill me

White-pill me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hT-cspzzYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He made gordon ramsey cry

No, Gordon Ramsmeme CHOSE to cry...

youtube.com/watch?v=6hT-cspzzYY

Pure experience chef, completely 'mother's cooking is best' attitude. He's an artist without a master, a culinary vagabond with his own artistic stream yet no direction. Go at it with your own caution

bad father

his son is a fucking disgrace but that's what you get when you don't spend enough time raising your children i gues...

i don't take him seriously after he said that you can put cream into the sauce when you make carbonara...

>Uses enitre bottles of ketchup and worcestershire in his sauces

Well i mean you CAN it just won't be true carbonara anymore

He literally says in the video it's non-traditional but it makes the dish better.

You compare a light egg/cheese carbonara to a slightly creamy-rich carbonara and come back to this thread.

>he made himself cry

true words from a wise man senpai

I think Marco is a pretty cool guy. Eh uses knorr stock pods and doesnt afraid of anything.

i tried both of these versions and i prefer the egg/cheese carbonara by far, tastes great. putting cream inside any pasta sauce just fucks over any flavour and makes it taste muddy.
if you want to reduce acidity in your tomato sauce just put in a tablespoon of sugar, but fuck cream. it makes the sauce look disgusting, almost orange...

Chill guy, goes around giving inspirational talks about his life experiences.

Here's a quick rundown:
-Unilever bow to Marco
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control Unilever with an iron but fair fist
-Own restaurant & pubs globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will michelin star the first restaurant on Mars (The White Room will be be the first restaurant)
-Own 99% of olive oil manufacturing facilities on Earth
-First designer chefs will in all likelihood be Marco chefs
-said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented gastronomical progress with them
-own Knorr R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Marcobots inside you right now
-Marco are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Marco bunker in Wilkes land?
-learned fluent French Gastronomy in under a week
-Nation states entrust their stock pots with the twins. There’s no stock pots in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Marco
-is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

USE KNORR STOCK CUBES

>all those unchanged plural pronouns

2/10

Makes me feel sad for him that his son is such a fucking degenerate

Did knorr make marco use stock pot? No, Marco chose to use stock pot

What's up with his son

he spend most of the time in the 90s collecting michelin stars while his son was growing up without a steady fatherly presence. it's his fault that his son is undisciplined.

>me made himself to cry

that's not how it works you overrated buttfucker.