It's good mood fooooood!

It's good mood fooooood!
All jokes aside folks, who here like Arby's? What do you order?

For me, it's the French dip.

I hated it untill I got stationed at a base with an arbys right oustide the gate. It's tolerable now. I rarely see them, last time I ate at one was probably a year ago. When I do I get the regular sandwich in your pic with the cheeze whiz crap, with fries and horsey sauce. It's not that good but it hits the nostalgia spot of being the main fast food around that base.

This and the Reuben are the only sincerely good sandwiches at The Arb

If they don't have an interesting limited item (RIP Italian hero) I'll usually go for basic roast beef and cheddar, curly fries, and mozzarella sticks. Sometimes I'll just order a bunch of mozz sticks because those shits are good.

I just get the regular old roast beef with a little Arby's sauce. Nice and simple.

That's not very nice to call the French dips...they can't help themselves, kinda like tards...

Love Arby's. It almost always good. I get the french dip and actually had the pizza slider today for lunch and it was fucking good too

i like the mozzarella sticks as well but holy shit the sodium
i can handle a bit of salt but i swear to god they drown those fuckers in pools of salt

I fuckin love arbys once in a while also this place my grandma used to take me when I was a kid pic related

I .member that place when i lived in Ohio. I looked it up and there are still like eight locations left in southern Ohio, mainly.

I always get the mid beef n cheddar with a large fry, root beer and drown the shit in horsey sauce.

Dude I love the curly fries, the chicken sandwich and the reuben.
Also their ad team tries to appeal to weebs for some reason.

I've wanted to try them since their new marketing campaign, especially when they had pork belly and gyros for awhile. I want Arby's to be successful, as I have many fond memories of stuffing my face with it in high school

I'm glad I'm not alone in liking the Reuben. It's shockingly good for a fast food chain.

If you were to serve beer at Arby's, what would you include?

>Paying $7 for a lunch meat sandwich instead of buying your own damn salty balogna for a third of the price

I had that pork belly sandwich. 8/10 would eat again. I went to Arby's for the first time in over 10 years to try it

The Smokehouse Brisket is the best fast food sandwich of all time. It is so much better than it has any right to be. You're a faggot until you try one.

You could say this about 90% of restaurant foods.

>that buttery bun
>those crispy onion strings
>that tangy BBQ sauce
>that savory herb mayo
>that smoky Gouda
>that tender brisket

>that's a french dip
Gross

Ha. My grandma always took me to the one in Ashland back in the day.

If you like Arby's mozzarella sticks, just a heads up, they sell mozzarella sticks that look and taste identical at the walmart deli for like $5 for 10-12 of them and are cooked hot and fresh most the time

I don't think I've ever even looked at the deli stuff other than the hot wings. I might give them a try sometime.

Classic Beef 'n' Cheddar, curly fries, Horsey sauce.

I'd need some vegetables with that shit for real, I'm not vegetarian or anything but that's just too much for me

Thanks user

Damn, now I really want a french dip. That looks amazing!

For me, it's the sliders. The best fast food sandwich to only eat half of because I'm a skinny bitch.

Try the pork belly sandwich while you can. Worth going out of your way for.

cool, a jessi slaughter thread

i work there

Honestly they make a good turkey sandwich. Their lettuce is better than what you get at any of the other major chains in my opinion. Good bacon too