Im kind of in a bad spot. I just ate at a restaurant and am sitting here with no money in my acct. WTF to do...

Im kind of in a bad spot. I just ate at a restaurant and am sitting here with no money in my acct. WTF to do. How do I get out of this and what will happen?

i used to have an in with a waiter that became a friend, if i was a few dollars short she'd pay it for me but i've always had to pay her back

Fucking run
Or admit your situation and see what happens

Call your bank and see if they will allow you to overdraft, and then next time don't go out when you are broke as fuck, dummy.

Pay using some of your secret government account funds.

Explain the situation calmly and as diplomatically as possible and offer to pay on a later date. Ask them if they would like you to leave any form of collateral like your driver's license or if they would like to take down your personal information from an official form of ID like your driver's license.

>Or admit your situation
there will be more dignity in it

Push someone into the chocolate fountain and leave golden corral

walk out

what happened

When i was growing up the joke was if you didn't have money you washed dishes. I never hear that anymore, but you could try it. I personally would rather wash dishes for a few hours than intentionally steal.

wearing socks?

>2017
>uhhhh i actually cant pay for this can i wash dishes for 9 hours to pay it off?
>we are calling the police and they are triangulating your location sir, you are going away for a long long time

Fake a fake heart attack by having a real one.

>uhhhhh i'm broke better order $60 worth of food at a restaurant
smooth move exlax

>pretend to answer phone
>"What???"
>pause
>"WHAT??????"
>pause
>"Shit!"
>pause
>"SHIT!"
>pause
>pause
>"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>run out of restaurant screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH HEGG HEGG HEGG HEGG HEGG"

Works for me every time and they don't even ask for the money when I come back to eat.

>you bought the avocado toast again, didn't you?

Put it on a credit card.

Tell the manager and give them your name and address and ask them if you can come back. Then actually come back and pay them. Offer something of value to leave as a deposit, like a phone or something.

Give me a fucking break. A business owner knows there is 0 chance someone will return and pay his bill without coercion. If I were the owner, when they offered that I would tell them to get the fuck out and if they ever came back I'd break their neck.

C'mon. OP went out to eat with no money. Do you really think he has his shit together enough to have a credit card.

>pretending to know about owning a business
>pretending to be a tough guy

yeah whatever lol

HEGG

ask them to take down some of your personal information, and if you don't come back to pay for the meal by a set date, they can report you to the authorities? that is what i'd do,.. either that or just walk out and hope for the best.