Real talk Veeky Forums

Real talk Veeky Forums
what the fuck are you supposed to do when your pringles are halfway gone?
Awkwardly cramming your fingers in there only gets so far. You can't just tip the can over, that ruins the precious balance and order to the chips.

Throw it out and move on to the next can. Fucking poorfags.

I just roll the top part of the can down itself like I'm rolling up my sleeves.

Did you know that 15 pringles is a serving. I just ate some jalapeno Pringles. I think I like Lays Stax better.

Put em in a baggie if you can; or dump the can over (with the lid still ON), then turn horizontal and open

>arms too fat to finish Pringles
Kys

do you really want to muck around in something those poor bangladeshian factory workers touched?

get yourself one of these asap

Have someone with little hands feed them to you.

If your hand is small enough to fit inside the can you're either the worse sex or a handlet

>or a handlet

Giving a child a cylinder too small to reach inside and asking him to retreive an object inside is literally a test they give to 3 year olds to verify if they are retarded.

>tfw handlet

Wait..are they retarded if they keep trying to reach for it, or if they say they can't and don't try? This answer is important here.

I agree with you on texture at least.

>tfw

The answer is yes, you are retarded for a 3 yr old.

Throw them in the trash and get a container of Lays Stax

you dumb motherfucker, i'm like 250 pounds with ham-hands and I can get into pringles cans no problem. You just use your index and middle finger to grab the edges of the next pringles.

If your hands are thin and boney like mine are from malnourishment, you can reach about 8/10 into the can if you position your thumb just right.

You know those tongs someone would use to flip meat on a BBQ? I use those, not bullshitting.

Leave it to a fatty to know all the tricks to get food out of a container.

>Get paper
>Fold lenghtwise
>Curve so that paper is in half side
>Insert
>Paper 'carries' le goods
>BOOM
>haw ausome is dat?
>This lifehack gets thumbs up from me

Hello Dante.

>You can't just tip the can over

That's exactly what you do.

Sometimes I just pour them directly into my fat mouth.

Stick some chewed gum to the tip of your penis then slide it in the can and when you pull out you get the chippis

>Stick some chewed gum to the tip of your penis then slide it in the can and when you pull out you get the chippis

what if boi doesn't have the length?

Surprised no one has posted this. Fold some paper in half and run it in the gap above the chips, flip and slide them out.

>handlet

kek

lose weight lardass

Blew my fucking mind, user. Nice.

Bursting a pringles can by sticking your forearm in it and flexing is the greatest feat of strength known to man

>...

Slide some folded A4 paper down the side of the can, you can use that to dredge up pringles.