Buy milkshake at gentrified neighbourhood cafe

>Buy milkshake at gentrified neighbourhood cafe
>5 dollars for a bland milkshake, small size which can literally be finished in 2 minutes

>Buy milkshake at mcdonalds
>2 dollars for a large milkshake which tastes better and takes an hour to finish

I want hipsters to die. Fuck hipsters, fuck what they do to communities, fuck their price hikes, fuck their unqualified snobbery and above all, FUCK their uniformity.

Enjoy my blot of a 1 star Yelp review!

Other urls found in this thread:

hipsterlogogenerator.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have no fucking clue man.

Go to Fitzroy (Australia), your mind will be fucking blown at how bad it is with this kind of shit

Skip McDonalds next time and try one of these, I swear by 'em

my neighborhood is gentrifying too

there's no hipsters here, just yuppies and they are EVEN WORSE

yuppies have no taste, they just like things to cost a lot of money so all the good cheap restaurants have either "upscaled" or closed completely. now all that is around is bland, overcooked, overpriced honky garbage

The entire city of Melbourne is gentrifying with both hipsters and yuppies, it all started in Brunswick/Fitzroy, they've already made it in to the city and further up north, can't find a decent noodle joint that's cheap enough to actually justify going to unless you go to asian areas

i'm seriously asking, since i'm not a westerner and i'm not sure how gentrification and hipsters work. do you truly believe the only difference between hipster cafes and mcdonalds is the higher price? don't you think the ingredients being used are much higher quality? follow up question: do you even care about the quality of the ingredients? second follow up question: are all of you white?

and a question forhow would expensive restaurants force cheap restaurants into closing? i work in a pretty upscale neighbourhood and there's this one place that's much cheaper than everywhere else around AND their food is good AND the servings are huge. and they're constantly packed, the number of customers they get is orders of magnitude above any of the expensive hipster places (which do okay too)

Sooo you'd rather live in a poor or less educated area?

100% white, from a Celtic, Germanic and northern Italian background and can trace my family tree back to the 1400's

The ingredients are literally the same kind of shit if not cheaper man, the cheapers supermarket whole/skim/vegan milk, the cheapest supermarket ice cream and flavour syrup from the supermarket, and yes I do care about the quality of ingredients, partially why I make my own milkshakes with good ingredients instead of buying them and if I do go and buy one I expect the price to reflect the quality of the ingredients which is not the case in these hipster cafes

The higher price is for some mustached douche or a dyke with odd coloured hair to make your drink.

Also gentrification is when a bunch of hipsters and/or yuppies move in en masse and drive the prices of pretty much everything like rent up which forces out the regular people and shops etc

mostly the places i know of don't get their leases renewed even when they're established businesses. literally forced out by developers so a new, more expensive, shittier place can move in

yes i would. i've lived in the same neighborhood for over a decade and it's only started gentrifying in the last couple of years. before i had to deal with the odd bumfight or junkie leaving needles around. now my cars get vandalized and broken into regularly and i can't keep my motorcycles where i used to because they get stolen (i store them in a poor, uneducated area, where they are safe)

believe it or not, it's not poor people who thieve and vandalize

>i'm seriously asking, since i'm not a westerner and i'm not sure how gentrification and hipsters work. do you truly believe the only difference between hipster cafes and mcdonalds is the higher price? don't you think the ingredients being used are much higher quality? follow up question: do you even care about the quality of the ingredients? second follow up question: are all of you white?
Yes. I've seen the ingredients they use. They use normal ingredients and when a cool hip new restaurant opens up which utilises cool ingredients, it's usually completely unnecessary and not worth the money. No, I am not white.

>and a question for
>how would expensive restaurants force cheap restaurants into closing? i work in a pretty upscale neighbourhood and there's this one place that's much cheaper than everywhere else around AND their food is good AND the servings are huge. and they're constantly packed, the number of customers they get is orders of magnitude above any of the expensive hipster places (which do okay too)
Expensive restaurants force cheap ones into closing by driving up rental costs in an area. As more and more home-buyers move into an area and as more restaurants move into an area, prices begin to rise due to decreased supply and the wealthy nature of the new residents. Newer, more hip places open up with increased prices to compensate for higher rental costs. The example you gave probably only survives due to their high customer turnout. The fact is, most places that start off with this cool hip trend end up failing.

>celtic, germanic, Italian

Oh so you're a yank

Nope, Australian

even worse mate. You sound like a seppo but I'm sure you're a good bloke.

Just tell people you're from Australia.

I'd like to think I'm a right bloke.

Dunno how I sound like a seppo though mate.

>No, I am not white.
Stopped reading there

This.
>but but but mcdonalds normies eat there how fat are you i haven't eaten there in 14 years there's this one local place you've never heard of hurrr

Just move to the ghetto. The intense, genuine cultural enrichment will keep gentrification at bay.

But they crave cultural enrichment, that's why they move to shitty parts of town and gentrify it, hoping to something something diverse community something cultural enrichment

Let me tell you OP. When you are an (upper) middle class white guy with an unemployable humanities degree you have two options, either use daddy's money to start an "artisan pub gastromy restaurant" or a craft beer enterprise.

this is scarily true.

remember to use this - hipsterlogogenerator.com/

Here you go user

I'm talking about the shittiest parts of town. Or did they really succeed in gentrifying Detroit and Baltimore?

I'm Aussie mate, they succeeded in gentrifying one of the worse areas of Melbourne; Fitzroy, it used to be super grungy, full of junkies, heavy metal/rock bars and drugs, a complete shithole to some but they managed to gentrify it, they've even managed to bring their shit to my suburb which used to be pretty shitty too, boarded up houses etc, dad managed to get a house back then in this suburb for super cheap, now small single story houses around here go for 1 million AUD.

They've gentrified tons of other places too and it's still going, hipsters turning up fucking everywhere man

Fuck off poorfag, if you balk at 5 bucks then McDonalds is exactly where you belong

>Fuck off poorfag, if you balk at 5 bucks then McDonalds is exactly where you belong

Yes, good goy. Keep paying 5 dollars for a small cup of vanilla water whilst I spend 2/5 that amount and make 100,000 USD in three months trading crypto

$5 for a small milkshake made with supermarket ingredients?

Nah, fuck off ya hipster faggot

I can go down to my local cafe (run by 2nd-3rd gen Vietnamese) and get a huge ass milkshake for like $5-$6 and they don't just use cheap shitty icecream and chemical flavoured syrup like the hipster cafes do

>good goy
>buys food from McDonald's
nice try I guess

>muh shitcoins
no one cares

this kek

Holy shit, I hope they never get rid of their lemonade milkshake. I'd fight a bear for one of those

>mfw 5 dollar shake

I like and can afford the five dollar milkshake. You don't and probably can't afford it. Theres noting wrong with liking Mcdonalds, you're just sad theres more options now and people make fun of you for being jewy and lame.

>tfw Sonic doesn't exist in SoCal anymore and I can't get one of their shakes
End my life bros.