>grabs the nearest bottle of French's radioactive waste enhanced "mustard"
>*PLLFFFFFTTTPLFFTFFFFPLFFFFFTTT
>"how could ANYBODY put ketchup on their processed raccoon meat wiener dog?"
>*SQUIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTPPFFLLLTTTTT
>"disgusting 5 year olds"
>*PLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSQUIRRRRRRRRRRRT
>"only us godly palates choose mustard"
>*PLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Reminder that these are the people who care that some people like ketchup.

>"people who like mustard and their shitty palates"
>grabs the nearest bottle of Heinz's radioactive waste enhanced "ketchup"
>"how could ANYBODY put mustard on their processed raccoon meat wiener dog?"
>"only us godly palates choose ketchup"

Reminder that these are the people who care that some people like mustard.

Yeah French's probs isn't mustard. Tastes like vinegar paste.
Quality mustard is GOAT

there's nothing wrong with any condiment, except miracle whip. they all taste fine if you're not just completely drowning your food in it. i would prefer ketchup to have less sugar though, and some sweet spices like clove. i've made homemade ketchup with clove before and it's really nice.

Childhood is eating hotdogs with condiments
Adulthood is eating hotdog sandwiches plain, meat and bun

Ha you are like little baby.
True adulthood is eating only condiments because your fridge is empty and you have no money for fancy weiners

Nah, you got that backwards bud. When I was young, I really would eat the plain hot dogs. If it was a good meat, it was fine, tasted good. As I got older, I sought a more diversified taste, which also made even lower quality meats taste fine.

Ketchup and mustard on a dog makes for a mighty fine bite.

mustard is literally many many thousands of years older than ketchup and also happens to be used on things other than american fast food

why are people so surprised when both mustard and ketchup get exactly the amount of respect they each deserve

>tfw ate colored sugar right out of the shaker for dinner one time because it was all I had

>speech marks with meme arrows
NEWFAGGGGGG!

I ordered a hot dog from some new joint in town today I wont give out the name.
I took one bite out of it as I was walking towards the door on my way out and tasted ketchup.
I turned towards the owner and told him dont ever put ketchup on a hot dog as I tossed it in the trash and walked out the door.

This. Shit. Right. Here.

'scuse me, comin through

>not separating speech from actions from onomatopoeia

retard

moron

*moran

so you didn't even look at it before biting it

You have to go back

You're not an adult if you eat shitty yellow mustard

This is literally how I have felt about the hotdog situation for eons. I watched as people bitched about ketchup masking the flavor of the meat (which is almost never good), but they were okay with a super sour sauce masking the flavor instead of a sweet one. It made no sense to me.

mustard is less overpowering

Good mustard. Yellow mustard has a sour, acidic flavor that overpowers anything you put it on making it just taste like yellow mustard.

*ruins your appetite*

shake the fucking bottle

I'm not big on mustard, I use it in very small quantities and usually mix it with mayo or ketchup. I prefer to use dijon when I do.

>I usually mix it with mayo or ketchup

Reminder that there are people who don't stir their peanut butter.

This isn't really that good in my opinion. It's better than nothing, but I would seek out something else. When I got a bottle of this once and used it I felt like I had fallen for a meme.

>mfw fucking American think that mustard relates to a single sauce
>mfw American believes the literal dog shit they buy at their nearest wallmart can actually be called "mustard"
>mfw Americans eat so much shit that they need to put half a liter of sugar on it (ie ketchup) to make it partially edible.

>speechmarks
Get raped.

Well yellow mustard is to real mustards what Pabst Blue Ribbon is to real beers and ales.

I'm imagining a substance that looks like puss with streaks of blood in it.
You are a disgusting human being.

No because I was headed towards a business meeting downtown

>uses exclamation points
>calls someone a newfag
Delet yourself

>not using the greatest mustard of all time

>"people who like miracle whip and their shitty palates"
>grabs the nearest bottle of Heinz's radioactive waste enhanced "ketchup"
>"how could ANYBODY put miracle whip on their processed raccoon meat wiener dog?"
>"only us godly palates choose ketchup"

>blocks your path

This is how I know you haven't been around kids, and are probably not American. Kids don't like condiments on their hot dogs, and on food in general.

This is the best mustard I've had in my life.

It was a bit mild for me.

Fuck off. You're not funny.

Ketchup is shit. If you put ketchup on your food, you might as well kill yourself.

t. butthurt ketchup connoisseur

I wasn't trying to be funny, it's literally the only face relatively smug looking I have on my phone, can't be bothered to search for anything else

If you weren't trying to be funny, then what were you doing? Just being an asshole on the internet?

idk boy, ask OP

>not getting your favorite dog on a toasted bun with brown mustard and relish
Why even live

>French
>Yellow mustard
>Known as English mustard in France, and very rarely used.
Do people think that brand is somehow authentic French Dijon mustard, or is it obvious "French" isn't French?

How does it compare with the Pommery Mustard? I found that really tasty, albeit very mild.

French's (note the 's) is the company, founded by a guy with the last name French. Everybody knows it's not from France.

Fuck me mate where are you from? In Ireland/UK kids live off "Red sauce" and it goes on every fast food item possible. A popular sandwich at our subway is plain ham n cheese with ketchup, highschoolers delight.

>high school
That would be known as secondary school in the U.K.
Nice try, shartacus.

That Ted talk, ay.

Marne or maille dijon is GOAT

Ketchup is the evolution of Garum

Can anyone tell me why for the past 25 years it was almost impossible to buy heinz mustard in stores this shit is cocaine

>Mosterd
>Scherp
I laughed harder than I should have.