For me it's the big breakfast

For me it's the big breakfast

>Not getting a McGriddles

fuck yes

it's like 1500 cal though isn't it

>big breakfast

THEY STOPPED DOING THEM IN THE UK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For me, it's the sausage McBiscuit for only $1. It's good without egg and cheese, but it's gotta have some Tabasco habanero sauce to achieve its full potential.

I try to avoid their sausage, don't like it for whatever reason. Everything else is A OK for me.

I'm the guy who posted above you. Does it make you feel nauseous shortly after eating? Does that to me, but I used to not care because it tasted so good. Living free of McDonald's for 2 years, but the cravings are triggered when I'm out of food and don't want to be in a store.

When I was young the mcgriddles made me feel nauseous. Probably because the buns are so sweet.

I had the same problem with McGriddles when they first came out and never ate one again. But those biscuits are on a whole other level. Probably because one sausage McBiscuit contains 50% the RDA for sodium. It's a curse; I love salt but just 1 extra gram in a day makes my stomach hurt and try to self-destruct with too much acid. Ate too much pizza a few days ago and woke up feeling awful, had to drink water, force out some vomit, and repeat until the pain went away.

Just think of it like IHOPs lite

Its cheaper and will you full just the same

For me it's one bite and it went into the trash.
Utter shit.

>mfw the memes of the mcchicken caused me to go try it
>mfw i love it and its cheap
>mfw when i get several a week

The #2 Sausage Egg McMuffin, hash brown, coffee or OJ( depending on mood ). If feeling extra hungry add another hash brown.

Claiming my McBreakfastfu

That's a biiiig breakfast
I do love some McHotcakes

That's a big breakfast.

Big Breakfast Deluxe

the hobo meal

I like the fast food coupons, and ordered a 2 crossaindwhich,1 coffee, 1 hashbrowns for like $3.99.

Noticed young hobo (20s-30s) ordering before me 2 sausage griddles and hobo in front of me reading the paper with $1 coffee.

I eat my sandwich, some hasbrowns and a few sips of coffee, throw my shit away (I eat too fast) but I love breakfast sandwiches (best food in american cuisine imo).

Leave warm wrapped extra sandwhich on table neatly next to me, and leave....

I did my charity for the decade....

Feels good giving to charity, when your parents have 12 million net worth and I am on my way to breaking 1 million.

>giving McD food to the poor and starving hobos
godspeed user, keep doing God's work

that's what daddy needs

nearly 3/4 of my daily calories
nearly all of my daily sodium
100% of my fat
more than a day's worth of saturated fat and cholesterol
as much sugar as a tallboy of monster energy

wash that down with a iced mocha chino latte frappe, maybe an apple for my health, and brother, i am good to sit at my desk until lunch time rolls around. i see everyone else rumbling and grumbling come 11am. not me. i can wait until noon to head back to McDs, because i had breakfast, THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY

Look at all that protein. A great way to start the day!

How do you even get air bubbles in the TOP of the pancake?

FUCK
YES

that egg looks like snot

Trans fat is literally illegal where I live. They're gonna have to change the recipe.

For you