What's the best ice cream you've ever had?

What's the best ice cream you've ever had?

Other urls found in this thread:

lovesicecream.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oimzemkMB-4
delicious.com.au/recipes/condensed-milk-cardamom-ice-cream/df74c1bd-a71e-4a07-89c4-f3b6ca29551d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

plain goat iced milk

i have no idea where to find it and it upsets me so

Tiger tail

hm: york peppermint pattie

Easily

Vanilla

Is that a nail?

Banana pudding frozen custard at Rita's Italian Ice

Ate at little baby's icecream, over priced and didn't stand out flavor wise.

hmm looks like it is
while I don't approve of his body modifications it is good ice cream

Bubblegum.

I prefer my local joint. Especially their coffee ice cream, since it uses beans from a nearby roater that I love. They use locally sourced ingredients and without anything unecessary, creating rich and decadent ice creams.
lovesicecream.com/

What the fuck

I had some butter rum a long time ago and I still think about it to this day.

Two words, rum raisin

Ice cream is gross, can easily live the rest of my life without ever having it again.

buy it a grocery store: middle age woman going through a break up/on her period

buy it at an icecream shop: child

buy it at a restaurant: overpriced, passing up deserts that actually take effort

I really enjoy sorbet on really hot days they just hot the spot when it 98 and no breeze they just give a nice feel that icecream or other dairy product cant give

German chocolate gelato

this shit while chillin in miami beach is a routine of mine

I traveled to Argentina a decade ago and had the fucking tastiest dulce de leche helado. It was without a doubt the best ice cream I had ever had. When I got back to the states, I spent several years trying to perfect a recipe with my ice cream maker (making homemade dulce de leche), and I got close but could never capture the original.

ben and jerrys cake batter

Seattle? I have to avoid the frozen aisle everytimr I go to Safeway. That is my favorite flavor.

Strawberry ice cream from some random place in France.

from seattle but im in texas now, can find it at albertsons down here

Lochmead. Even better than Tillamook, though I won't pass up Tillimook. Its only avalible in Oregon, where its made.

All sorts of flavors and pretty cheap for a half gallon too.

>unironically consuming 'ice cream' containing locust bean gum, guar gum, soy lectithin, or carageenan

>guar gum

S'wit

>Cream, Nonfat Milk, Roasted Almonds (Almonds, Safflower Oil or Canola Oil), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Whey Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavor (Derived from Barley), Stabilizer/Emulsifier Blend (Cellulose Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Polysorbate 80), Blue 1, Yellow 5.

n'wah

are any of those harmful in the amounts found in a normal serving of ice cream

dang I came here to post this exact flavor of TIllamook. It is so good.

noticeably harmful to the texture, yes.

Lochmead is better than Tillamook? I never tried it since I figured that was just the cheap local brand of milk. Next time I'm at Freddies I will get some.

regular green tea from hime

so simple and so perfect

Tillamook makes pretty mediocre ice cream. It used to be a lot better. In my opinion this flavor is only good because marionberries are the king of all berries and the finest berries in the world are grown in Oregon.

it's shit

I don't recall the flavor, but I was a little kid when I had the best ice cream I've ever had. It came in a red container (the tall ones) and it was from the ice cream man who walked along the sidewalk. I've been looking for it ever since that memory came back to me.

If you're going to indulge in a decadent, fatty dessert anyway, why would you cut out everything that makes it ice cream and replace it with cheap shitty ingredients?

Apex:
Jeni's, McConnell's

Good:
Haagen Dazs

Decent:
Greater's, Three Twins, Steve's, Ben & Jerry's

Shit:
Everything else.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oimzemkMB-4

I used to love screwballs
Klondike sammiches were also quite nice as a child.
Now I don't eat ice cream, maybe I should have a cone when I next have the chance? Cornetto used to do some mean flavours nomsaiyanfamilam

>tfw the only ritas near me closed down
>tfw I live in South Florida

Do you really think Seattle is the only place with Tillamook?
That's not even close to true

this
no one else shares in my love for this perfect yet simple flavor

Any black raspberry is pretty good. It's really refreshing compared to something like chocolate or anything with toppings/bits inside

Did anyone ever figure out who OP's picture was?

That's Steven Merchant from the new Logan film.

This tub of heaven right here.

it's just a weird ice cream commercial

Run raisin is a meme

You're the meme here, buddy

I love how unnecessary the description on the label is

Mint Chocolate Chip is as good as it gets.

Fond of pic related.

>Any ice cream with chocolate chips

I sure do love poorly textured rocks in my ice cream.

Rum raisin or pistachio.

>answering with an entire flavor rather than a specific source

homemade bastani sonnati. I hate Iranians and the other Muslims, but Persian desserts are top tier.

delicious.com.au/recipes/condensed-milk-cardamom-ice-cream/df74c1bd-a71e-4a07-89c4-f3b6ca29551d making some of this lads

Breyers strawberry

I'm completely serious.

I really like soft serve, doesn't matter too much from what place.

The ignorance is palpable. When used correctly stabilizers give you a better end product both in commercial and home situations and in a blind taste test you would not be able to reliably pick which ice cream had stabilizers and which didn't.

Does it taste like rum or raisins? I can't imagine something like that tasting that good.

OMFG I HAVENT SEEN ■■
THAT GIF IN 9EVAR. ¤¤¤£££
SOMEONE PLEAZE POSTE THE GIF
•••••••

>not putting a scoop of vanilla on top of a hot rich chocolate brownie

Max pleb

Every flavor I've ever eaten in Italy.

Real shit, I don't know what it is they do different, but real Italian gelato is incredible.

>liking a meme flavor

Cornish clotted cream ice cream

> you would not be able to reliably pick which ice cream had stabilizers and which didn't.
Not from my experience. The difference in texture and especially melt between something like Breyers, Baskin Robbins, and Haagen Dasz, local premium brands, etc is night and day. The later actually feels like cream, the former, like some sort of slime.

I've had this flavor a few times now, since milk doesn't agree with me in large amounts.
The texture is really off because of the almond milk. I like softer creamier ice cream.

I don't know what rum tastes like, but I like whatever is used to flavor it. It has actual raisins in it.

>bitter landwhale ties to justify avoiding icecream

keep at it, fatty, you'll fit in that mumu yet!

Note earlier in my post I said
>When used correctly
Breyers, BR, and other low tier ice creams overuse them which does in fact affect the mouth feel

got a rye bread icecream in iceland, that was pretty tasty

Why do nigs love that so much?

Mojito gelato from a local place. Little mint leaves and everything.